Discussions on Vehicle and App OTAs

it is just momentary right.!?

It was common nothing to worry about. I am not that guy who can explain things much technically but it is related to motor vibration and stuff nothing wrong with vehicle.

2 Likes

I experienced exactly this on the delivery day itself and I showed it to delivery executive. All they said was the brand new vehicle will smooth out after couple of hundred kms. I can still feel the vibration on footboard occassionally. All I was told was that I am more used to ICE vehicle and I will need some time to adjust to various sounds of EV!!?

2 Likes

Vehicle colour and name is reflected correctly.

8 Likes

Was there an update? Mine too reflecting correct color now! Looks like it’s a backend change!

1 Like

Correct there was no app update, it was a change from backend. Just like ride stats getting updated in app, the vehicle colour is also updated.

1 Like

App has started crashing (doesn’t even open anymore) on my phone after recent update. Unable to sync & use any connect features anymore…

I got the iOS update for the app today. Everything is working fine except for the spacing on the screen. Attached screenshot for your reference.

Changed for me too also got my iPhone update.

2 Likes

Why does my app shutdown whenever I click the Vehicle OTA update.??

1 Like

Facing the same, but as @abhishek.balaji says, have you raised a ticket with CS for a solution? :hushed: I’m yet to!

1 Like

It used to happen for me as well, however with recent OTA and app updates, now it shows the version details

1 Like

I have done that, will do it again.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji, i have recently updated my phone to android 11 from that moment the Ather app is not working, it just crashes on start as shown in @Rahul 's post above. it works fine on my wife’s mobile. I have raised an issue from the app (from my wife’s mobile)

Update 28/12 - Got an email from Ather saying that they are aware of the issue and are working on an resolution, they say it may take 7 to 10 days. Thanks Ather :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same issue for me as well, i use Oneplus 8 with Android 11 where Ather App is crashing where as in my wife phone Oneplus Nord with Android 10 it is working fine. seems the app was not tested properly with Android 11.

2 Likes

@rajan2535, since Android 11 is fairly new, these issues are expected

Dont know if this is related to OTA but posting here as well … my screen shows 0% charge … and I had 68 % last night … there is some major glitch

5 Likes

You’re not the first one, I know many people facing this glitch and it’s annoying as hell.

You can follow these steps and get it back to normal.

Tried this doesn’t work

Ok the second step which is full shut down helped . Thanks bro … was worried … ather team please fix this bug

1 Like

Thumb rule for any issue…

• Step1: Cntrl+Alt+Del.
  • Step2: Shutdown and restart.
  • Step3: Look for any error codes/messages on the dash.
  • Step4: Raise a ticket on the App and/or call CS.
8 Likes

Tried 1 2 and 3 … didn’t realise softboot is not equal to shutdown