Discussions on News and Updates

Lucky Ather users will be randomly picked and sent to the stadium in their respective cities for post match presentation. Do you guys rem, just a few years back, the lucky person would get a signed ball from the winning captain. @abhishek.balaji Please make this possible. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Since it’s in Ahmedabad ( the team) they only have access/permissions to games in AMD. So 9 games in AMD, excluding Playoffs. 9 people for the post match presentation. Hope there’s no COVID thing then

3 Likes

Going off-topic, but, games are most probably happening only in Mumbai-Pune, at least for 2022 season. So, I do not see games happening over here. Playoffs may happen, it is said. Let’s see how Ather promotes itself (It has experience doing it in ISL so I expect similar kind of association here, too)

1 Like

I guess they are going to introduce bluetooth helmets

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji Can we get free 1 year service pro subscription for being a cheer leader for Gujarat Titans ?

1 Like

Indian tech for German R&D? Interesting!

10 Likes

Just wondering if this progressively worsening aluminium shortage crisis is going to impact output from Ather factories in the coming days, considering how reliant the scooter is on aluminium. Would love to know if anyone (especially from the Ather team) has any perspective on this…

3 Likes
2 Likes

I work in the manufacturing sector and it’s been just chaos since last week. Prices of Aluminium, Copper, Steel have gone up by 30-50%.

3 Likes

Yeah, and I’m afraid it won’t be long before the sector passes on the additional costs to the customers, if the war (and its fallout) continues in the coming days… :frowning:

1 Like
1 Like
5 Likes
4 Likes

Mercedes EQS SUV launch. Seems they have Ather fans in their team :joy:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Indore Auto Show Could see a lot of EVs centric stuff like vehicles, charging related etc etc

No Ola Electric

CM of Madhya Pradesh

7 Likes
3 Likes

Power bank for ev

2 Likes

Battery warranty? What’s that?

I guess we might be entering an era where the EV battery lasts longer than the EV owner :joy:

2 Likes

@tarun @abhishek.balaji can you please share tentative timeframe on when we can expect new variant or new colors of 450x. Can understand that you need to keep this as a screet for your marketing team to come up with a strategy but atleast tell the community like next 3 months or 6 months or year end or next year starting.

We just need some information from authentic source to overcome many rumors on social media platforms and different information from different ECs. If we provide some timeframe then people can wait for the new one instead of buying the competitors products.

People who believe in Ather like me are waiting fingers crossed for new variant. Please provide some info… PLEASE…PLEASE…PLEASE…

3 Likes