Discussions on News and Updates

Whoa! :open_mouth: Is it still up on the site? Some clue please! :joy:

Did I just see the word customisation in there, or is it just my head playing Thursday with my eyes?

But def… thank you Ather!

I have found one feature, which wasn’t probably there first, not sure that is what you are talking about, though.

Yes. It’s still there. But you can only see this if you access via the browser on your desktop/laptop. The entire page is only there for those who access it via those devices. Seems strange why it’s that way.

Ather works in mysterious ways. :joy:

2 Likes

Is it true?? Ather’s Diwali gift to customers: Free Connect Pro subscription for all Ather 450X, 450 Plus and 450 owners With Connect Pro features being made available to all Ather customers free of cost for a six-month period, Ather Energy aims to widen its connectivity service subscriber base. Firstpost •Nov 05, 2021 11:27 IST By tech2 News Staff

Ather’s Diwali gift to customers: Free Connect Pro subscription for all Ather 450X, 450 Plus and 450 owners Competition in the electric two-wheeler space continues to intensify with every passing day, and to keep up with its rivals, Ather Energy has now unveiled a Diwali gift for all its customers – starting 15 November, owners of the Ather 450X, Ather 450 Plus and 450 electric scooters will have access to all the connectivity features one can use on an Ather e-scooter, free of cost, for the next six months.

At present, Ather offers its customers two subscription plans to choose from – Ather Connect Lite and Ather Connect Pro. The Connect Lite plan costs Rs 400 per three months, and only enables on-board navigation and over-the-air dashboard updates, while Connect Pro costs Rs 700 per three months and adds ride statistics on the Ather smartphone app, remote location tracking, remote charge monitoring, and push location function from the app.

Ather’s Diwali gift to customers: Free Connect Pro subscription for all Ather 450X, 450 Plus and 450 owners All Ather owners will have access to the features offered under the ‘Connect Pro’ plan for six months. Image: Ather Energy

Ather is granting all new and existing customers free access to the Connect Pro plan till 15 May, 2022, hoping that more customers will see the value in these services and opt to pay for these services at the end of the free six-month subscription. For customers who already have an active Connect Lite/Pro subscription, Ather says it will reimburse the amount ‘on a pro-rata basis’, and that its refund mechanisms will take a couple of weeks to operationalise, post which the company will begin intimating customers.

2 Likes

Yes very much true. not a prank :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/internal-updates-ather-450x-450-plus/9849/105?u=rahul

5 Likes

I will be waiting!

3 Likes

Do we also get a Early Access to the IPO @tarun ? :money_mouth_face: I will definitely be getting them.

3 Likes

IPO should open for Forum members first then other public :joy:

3 Likes

What is meaning of IPO?

1 Like

its for stock market where the people will be able to buy shares of Ather soon like how Tesla has in abroad…

1 Like

It stands for Initial Public Offer. As @stevekoshydaniel2 said, it will allow you to invest in Ather by buying it’s stocks. Ather Pvt Limited will be Ather Public Limited

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji2 @tarun Any chance of new colours on 450x in near future days… As @tarun mention today that production increased and supply vendors were asked to provide more so any chance of price reduction with increased in supply/production?

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Reserving and RSVPing my factory tour from now itself. I HAVE TO GO! :joy::sunglasses::zap:

2 Likes

Congratulations @tarun , @swapniljain and the team!! :zap::partying_face::heart::sunglasses:

14 Likes

Aahh that’s just brilliant…congratulations @tarun and @swapniljain.

2 Likes

Congratulations @tarun and @swapniljain.

:fire: :fire: :fire:

6 Likes