Discussion on Accessories

I got the mi pump and it is worth it! All our cycles, bikes and car, and football and floating tubes for the river, and from tomorrow, 450x is listed in service.

3 Likes

No doubt that Mi Air Pump is a must-buy regardless of TPMS. The portability Mi pump offers is a saviour.

TPMS is just for that extra little smart feature. Just like all the below features which are helpful, but none of them deal breakers.

• A smart plug helping you to control charging remotely.
  • Ability to push location from app.
  • Ability to check charging status from app.
2 Likes

Ather should / may have considered this done. While 450x has the capability and not hardware limited the TPMS data can be pushed to the app. since if there is a small air leak and you left it unattended the app can remind to fill up the air. But for 450 I have considered using the internal TPMS since I just cannot check every time to know what’s the pressure inside the tire. Carrying a portable Air compressor like MI is also very helpful. I bought it way before they launched in India. through aliexpress.

2 Likes

Right, I think it is technically possible. Some one correct me if I am wrong.

The hardware can remain same. Only the integration with app will be different for Ather 450 and 450X because of non-availability of bluetooth.

450X: TPMS -> Vehicle Bluetooth -> Dashboard -> Cloud -> App

450: TPMS -> Phone Bluetooth -> App -> Cloud -> Dashboard

There are only 2 services that do a Phone → Cloud → Dash service calls : Maps and Documents. They would have to build an entirely new service to integrate this.

Also there is a huge dependency on phone Bluetooth being on all the time and the app running in the background for TPMS data to sync continuously.

You are right Raghav. Bluetooth and data are pre-requisite. A new service call flow is required as well.

It should not be super difficult, considering it opens up option for 1000s of Ather 450.

In case someone looking for square-ish mirrors,

7 Likes

You can try Vega Helmet. I think they produce full white helmets

1 Like

I have jut bought these https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B08ZM2G6BZ awaiting delivery.

3 Likes

bought two (4 items). 1 for our Ather and another one for the car. thanks!

2 Likes

From where u done this

2 Likes

Vega Boolean has full white, is flip-up and has dark retractable Sun visor.

But very hard to get.

IMG_20210412_140632_736

IMG_20210412_140632_894

Can anyone help me to buy ather screen guard

1 Like

Please take a look at the compilation list in this post

3 Likes

Finally got rid of the “DANCING VALVE STEM” and got something nice.

20210413_203447|690x388

!

should clean the Ather :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

Do you still have these?

1 Like

Can you also share the address details of each of the accessories?

1 Like

Yup… I too notice when I was using portable compressor. The nob is very unstable… is it design or defect?

1 Like

The Valve rubber grip is too soft.

I have the same issue, can never get these mirrors to adjust to my liking…it’s annoying.

2 Likes