Discussion on Accessories

I have been riding the 450X since 3months. I did not like the design of the mirrors, as i am unable to see through these. Is there a way to change the mirrors to some thing better. or there can be an design change.

1 Like

You can use blind spot mirrors to make this better.

Hereā€™s something fellow moderator @raghav.srinivasan shared earlier , that might help.

2 Likes

Just spotted a modified ev ( Benlng Kriti) I guess EVs open up more options. Normally in an ICE scooter youā€™d retain the rear wheel which has the direct drive side mounted engine. But in a hub motor you could do a lot of things. Sorry for the image quality. But this guy seems to have taken the rear wheel off which normally has a hub motor and made it into a 3 wheeled scooter(2 rear) Iā€™m not sure how heā€™s actually done it. Since itā€™s a single hub drive. Anybody have any idea how heā€™s done this ? This is how the scoot r normally looks images And itā€™s a low speed scooter with a 250W motor

1 Like

Hello guys. I am from Mumbai and i wished to buy an Ather logo Keychain. Does any body have any source ? I will obviously pay for shipping too if theres a source away from Mumbai

Hi. Can anyone help me find the post about the 3D printed glove pocket? Iā€™m not able to find it at all. Tried multiple searches. TIA

Hi. Check out orbiz. Just google the word, youā€™ll find their site. They do custom keychains. You just have to send them the logo!

2 Likes

I know my friend got a 3D printer, if youā€™re from Chennai we can try out printing one.

2 Likes

Unfortunately Iā€™m from Bangalore. Iā€™ll hit up you if I donā€™t find anything locally. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

both needs lot of improvements it doesnt match i felt

kindly share the detailed image sir

Any ETAs on Smart Helmet / TPMS as well other app support for rider aide from the scooter dashboard?

1 Like

Hi!! Can you pls share the cost for the PPF?

2 Likes

Under 3000INR in Chennai basic quality.

1 Like

Sounds good. Btw, smart helmets I knew was

Try this https://www.3dhubs.com/ for Bangalore services.

@abhishek.balaji which of these mods wonā€™t void warranty? :thinking:

i feel these gadgets will make our natural sense numb so kindly donā€™t stick trust with technology otherwise scooter is good riding is good thatā€™s enough for us

This accessory will definitely damage your rear panel of the scooterā€¦

2 Likes

facepalm seriously NO!

1 Like

Does anybody have Bluetooth switch to check the Power consumption on ather portable charger?? My charger is installed in the parking lot where I donā€™t have wifi access for smart switch from wipro or similar Please help me

so simple he shifted wheel drive to front thats all

2 Likes

Where I can find that nano tempered glass protection I canā€™t find it on Amazon Please help.me with the link

1 Like

check below link