Discussion on Accessories

Hi Rajesh I got one scooter cover recently from a shop in Mangamanpalya (near HSR) for 600 bucks. The cover is waterproof and fits almost till the front wheel guard.

7 Likes

Pretty cool

3 Likes

Hi I got the TVS scooty grippers for 60 bucks at a automobiles shop in Mangamanpalya (near HSR layout). There was a mechanic who charged 10 bucks to fit in. He had to use a lubricant to fit in the handles.

3 Likes

Great. good to hear. I went for Aprilia 150, Silver Colour cover. It is not waterproof, rather just water resistant only :frowning: It is hard to get fully waterproof covers!

1 Like

Where and cost for wrapping…

5 Likes

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Paddock stand

@Ather.Team is there any plan or possibility of making an Ather 450 Scale model? It’d be cool and I’ll be more than happy to buy one if available as a merchandise :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hey buddy, from where u did it??

1 Like

Orbiz Automotivez https://orbiz.in

I don’t know if it’s still valid, but you can try using this coupon mentioned below and may get some discount.

2 Likes

Can anyone recommend a good head mounted or chin mounted action cam for daily use? Please don’t recommend a Hero 5 or such thing, don’t plan on spending half of what I paid for the bike :blush:

3 Likes

Hi!
Has anyone tried some “Jugaad” and tried to install a side foot rest which would help the pillion sit side-ways?

5 Likes

Wil definitely try… Once I get my ather 450💚

2 Likes

Sena 10C pro is the best… But it costs 1/5th of the bike cost (less than what you didn’t want to spend) :smiley:

3 Likes

Still too fancy for me :slight_smile:.

Looking for camera where it’s holder when fixed on the helmet does not hinder me from putting the helmet under the seat. The current Studds full face helmet I have has very little wiggle room.

best budget one i can suggest is Yi sports action camera that goes for 9999 rs in Amazon.

Any recommendations for a full faced white helmet which fits in our beast and also look cool at the same time?

2 Likes

I got this one. Looks quite nice too. Quite expensive though.

4 Likes

Any suggestions on seat cover for our Ather, little scared of kids in my apartment

1 Like

Pretty expensive :confused: was looking for around 1000-2000 range.

1 Like

Check this:

1 Like