Discussion on Accessories

Where did you get this done? Can this be home delivered?

1 Like

Two posts after that post I’ve given the location of the shop. You can call him and check if he can send it to you (Dunzo or Swiggy Go). But I’d suggest you go there and get it done because if some fine tuning is needed, he’ll make it immediately there itself.

Did some quick fix body graphics on my Ather. attaching the photos of the same. The Ather logo and Charging logo was coordinated by Rahul in Chennai.

9 Likes

I am using this one personally for my car as well as Ather. For car one load is enough meaning 8 litres and for Bike I use half of the container. You can try it out.

4 Likes

Center stand is compulsory for Users with children at House. They play on Scooter and climb over it, so Side stand alone is not enough for Ather 450 usage in family. Similarly placing the Scooter in parking areas will need Center stand for safety reasons. Do add this Center stand soon at the back end of battery in bolts available in both sides there.

2 Likes

Fabulous finishing of 3M PPF done @ Egmore 3M By Karthik & Team , now my Ather protected in hands of 3M​:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

13 Likes

They quoted around 14K.
Did it cost that much?

Total cost 3M ₹ 12900 including GST , except mirror area and above headlight , which is uneven so they can’t do. we can Also select the part where we want to apply & the cost goes accordingly.

7 Likes

There is no doubt that PPF is very imprtant fro the 450. But 3M PPF is known to turn yellow after some days. It is therefore not recommended on white vehicles. Now that you’ve got it done, do keep an eye out for this.

4 Likes

Is the water pressure good enough ?

True… checked with a known 3M showroom. They told it will turn yellow surely. How long? Depends on how much the scooter is exposed to sunlight. He told me to choose the scooter colour which is not white :slight_smile:

Got mine PPF’d 4months ago and I can clearly see the yellowish hue in the film. Yes, it does not have the Ujala white effect, but the fact that the ppf saved me a paint job post an accident is good enough to keep it on.

5 Likes

I never Thought :thought_balloon: of Much , after your feedback will look for it & thank you :blush:
My concern was the area I drive & live is most hazardous environment of keeping Ather safe from scratch & tear it.

1 Like

elders need footrest , especially for Ladies …(pregnancy women,elder women , ) am thinking how ather designer missed Ladies foot rest because of all designer are younger …:thinking:
But , now also ather designer can give solution for this issue . Because all designer are technically younger .

2 Likes

The hunt for helmet finally came to an end. After trying various models in all international brands I narrowed down to AGV K1.

15 Likes

Does it fit inside the boot space?

Has anyone tried ceramic coating? Is it possible on plastic panels??

I think quite a few users have tried this. Try searching for “ceramic” here. Here’s one to start:

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/ownership-experience/303/894

3 Likes

Yes it fits the boot perfectly but you will not be able to close the seat completely and lock it up.

1 Like

Same issue with origine helmets :persevere: