Discussion on Accessories

I too will join

1 Like

Even I’ll join

Can you please post the location. If it’s near by then even i will join you guys.

3 Likes

where is this place?

2 Likes

Sorry guys, got busy with work. Will take pic of the shop and send the location shortly.

1 Like

Screenshot_20190910-164348|236x500

Water Tank Rd
Water Tank Rd, 4th Block, Banashankari 3rd Stage, Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560085
https://maps.app.goo.gl/pzGCKZwfMoBagzBQ7

4 Likes

Thanks… I know this place… I have seen it before

3 Likes

wow. Black is more beautiful then White. I love it. How much cost?

4 Likes

I prebooked ather 450 in Chennai. But, after I read all the forums, I have hesitation to purchase for following reasons.
1.Without Centre stand its very difficult to park in public areas in chennai.
2. So many Ather owners Complaint about Dashboard and Datas.
3. un detachable Battery.
4. And the Last reason is So Cute. (I have no parking space in my office. So I parked at the street only. Because of So Cutenes public will disturb my ather).

4 Likes

Swappable Battery: In my opinion, given the size of the battery, it is actually over-hyped and in reality wont be used much for a scooter.

Center Stand: Wud have been good given parking space constraint in many places… But initially when I planned to get this for my wife who anyway never used center stand on her scooty, did not make any difference… So not a deal breaker except during puncture…

Dashboard & Data: Agree, there are lot of glitches and bugs… But, most of them fixable thru OTA…

4 Likes

Have you done a test ride yet? I had many such moments during my wait and I ended up waiting. I figured that people would voice negative feedback mode readily than positive feedback and hence the forum might look like it’s full of issues. None of these are dealbreakers or a caution against buying, but merely bugs.

3 Likes

Would love an Ather branded scooter cover, when I buy one…

7 Likes

ya. I attended the launched meeting in chennai and done my testride. Realy I love that flight. But in our working area is uncomfortable for ather.
Actualy distance between my home and office is just below 2 kms. i come home for lunch. So daily i travelling 8 kms for office. And Morning i drop my son to school is near in my office. So Totally Minimum 12 kms i run my wheels.
For this purpose Ather flight is too much for me. (Not only cost)

5 Likes

After long use what is your review of new seats??

2 Likes

Looking back I should have gone for a slightly softer foam padding or gel padding.

But I no longer face issues with sliding down when braking or going over speed breakers. And since the height difference between the back and front is reduced, I am able to sit back without that uncomfortable feeling u had earlier.

1 Like

Please share location and price for this.

1 Like

Was charged 500 for this and the guy actually accepted Paytm!

j.m.j.seat cover
#58/2,netaji road, kammanahalli main road cross, Peace Layout, Kammanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560084
090600 36370
https://maps.app.goo.gl/1x8YFbwftwxuYitT6

3 Likes

Hey everyone
Im not sure if this is already spoken about in the form
So pardon me

I just wanted to know if there is an availability of ladies foot rest for my family members who sit wearing a saree.
Is that available by any chance or is it possible to attach one locally that I get from any 3rd party vendor

2 Likes

As you know there is no accessories from Ather directly. Also I have no knowledge of anyone who installed side foot rest.

However from usage point of view, many owners have expressed that their better half can live without it, including my wife.

By the way, I understand your anxiety very well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey,

given your height matches mine. How are you handling the mirrors, I do not get a good view of the rear and have to adjust them constantly.
Do you face the same issue?

5 Likes