Discussion on Accessories

The backside looks like a face… Mean green! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Ya like alien… Jadu from koi mil gaya movie :wink:

3 Likes

Ha ha :wink:

The Street Hawk is back in Action!

A small customisation done to my Street Hawk and named it down below! And also a touch of devotion added to it…! :innocent::pray:t3:
RGT

11 Likes

Where did you buy the helmet ? How much is the cost and where did you get the sticker work done ?

1 Like

Seat cover done :green_heart: professional seat maker with 30 yrs experience @binny mill road.
Pasted 3 layer of foam on original cover with glue ( all 3 layers with different size 3/4, 1/2, nd one full)
Nd finally fixed ather seat size deziner cover on it. ! Cost rs 600. IMG_20190619_164248|375x500

17 Likes

Looks very good. Does it anyway helps you to stop slipping front? Is the gradient reduced?

4 Likes

Definitely it’s stop sliping front… Nd fine with gradeint, no issues✌🏻

1 Like

Contact him before abt timing

9 Likes

Great, the top cover is still the same?

No it’s replaced with new 1. ( waited almost 3 days for same )

Oh great, it looks very similar… Great work for the price too. Usually for my old scooter, I have paid 400 just for cover stapled on top of the seat…

1 Like

What happened to the original Ather cover? Was the form glued to the original cover and then the new cover stapled?

1 Like

Yes u r right :+1:t2:

1 Like

Same did with my seat as well except for the original Ather cover, I got a different one as it was not available? It is available now with the person where you got the work done?

Ya available u can contact him :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

@lalbagh road… 1050/-. Nd it’s not a ready sticker… U can make it at any local sticker shop.

Thanks for the information. I found something similar online . Is it Vega Verve open face helmet ?

Yeah, I too liked Vega Verve… Simple but very good looking… But its Open Face…