Discussion on Accessories

Have seen this in the photos of a place called vinyled in kamanahalli . Is the owner of this vehicle here?

15 Likes

Looks gorgeous…!

4 Likes

Wow Ather need to work on this colour

4 Likes

at the same above vinyled place another photo of an Ather …

4 Likes

Has anyone attempted to install a handbreak for Ather? we have paid such a premium to Ather and a simple mechanism like this is missed by the Ather team, in signals, in up hill or down hill when we have to stop at signal etc… we cannot let the break off. a simple mechanism which most of the scooter has could have been implemented on Ather as well. not sure why they missed it. Anyone has done any MOD’s to address this issue? please share

4 Likes

I had this in mind, but the price jumped too much recently and not sure if it fits Ather.

Ather could implement this in software, but not sure how long it would take or if it would be feasible. Please vote on this feature request.

7 Likes

Looks beautiful but can we change the colour once it is registered with RTO?

Has someone designed or seen a handlebar extender for mounting accessories?

3 Likes

Looks like may not be possible

2 Likes

Color change requires prior approval from RTO, can be done after initial registration too, but that above Ather looks like wrapping is done, for wrapping RTO permission is not required

4 Likes

I think many used or old car owners do a color change without any RTO permission, same might be applied here. May be I’m wrong but i feel as long as the chasis number and number plate belongs to the owner, there should not be any problem.

6 Likes

@acorreya How to vote the hill assist feature request.

3 Likes

This looks so beautiful!

4 Likes

There is no such rule. No permission required. After changing the colour you need to fill a form and submit. RTO will make the changes in the RC.

5 Likes

How about using a blue toorh neckband… I guess it should work…

3 Likes

You can use a Bluetooth in your helmet you can buy from any good helmet shop it will be available there

Amazon link :- JZAQ Universal Wireless Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth, Hands-free Call Control Automatic Answering Waterproof Bluetooth 5.0 Intercom Communication System with 50 Hours Playing Time (Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07XSMT1MJ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_448EQW0TZTPM57MM2JH9

4 Likes

What do you guys think about these add-ons? Pretty cool, yeah?

12 Likes

Nice. Does it do any help on riding?

Just visual aesthetic would be a bit too hunky for my taste.

3 Likes

How is the brake lever guard installed,? Should we put a hole in the existing grip?

3 Likes

Where can I get that?

6 Likes

These are been tested by the service centre in Khar, Bombay. They aren’t selling them (yet)

2 Likes