Discussion on Accessories

Check this discussion…

But before anything…

im not buying dont need it anyway . Just seeing and checking out , only need pillon rider footrest

2 Likes

i am looking for that 3D ather logo for my ather. i am staying in mumbai so where i can buy that 3D logo and it can be delivered to my address?

Like this bro

3 Likes

can i order fibre laser cutting ATHER logo for me as it is not possible to visit there as i am staying in mumbai.

3 Likes
4 Likes

How about Emergency braking? Does it swing back immediately as we need?

No. You will have to disengage it with the thumb. That’s why I mentioned do not use this in city or heavy traffic. It’s good for longer runs on expressways or empty roads. Just to answer question, I did brake hard once during the run and it stopped but throttle lock had to be disengaged as soon as I stopped.

This was my first time using it when I shot the video. Rode around 80 kms to get used to it before making the video.

2 Likes

Has anybody tried making a flip key for their Ather from some key maker??

3 Likes

I did try but the Ather key is too long and most of the metal portion goes inside. I’m yet to find a blank flipkey for such a long key. I have a blank flipkey with the longest possible length but still it’s way too short.

6 Likes

Does any body have a link for the number plate frames which fit for the Ather and also how to fix them?

How do we achieve this? I wanted a neon glow where “ATHER” is written.

Couldn’t find shop at Bangalore who does this

AFAIK from reading stuff on the Forum, it’s Sun and Sign.

5 Likes

Will anybody be going for this ?

9 Likes

Need the side foot rest urgently. Also center stand would be great. Please help me with who’s is doing this.

2 Likes

in the comments of the video the phone number is given of the person who does this you can contact him. ( I just found this video on YouTube am not advertising him, just to clarify)

1 Like

Got it Thanks. Will check this at the shop

3 Likes

does anybody have a Vega mount helmet and does it fit in the 450x boot ?

3 Likes

When I took a Test Ride I carried my Axor Helmet. It fits in the compartment but the seat doesn’t lock. So I’m guessing it’s too large by a few mm. The same helmet in my Activa doesn’t even let the seat close. I had to buy a cheap Studds full face to fit in the Activa. This will fit easily in the Ather. But the Ather deserves to be ridden with a better helmet.

5 Likes

Please share the source of this Mobile Holder.

3 Likes