Delivery timelines

Hi All,

My order#15355, made the payment today and the funny thing is the dashboard on webpage shows Delivery : December 15th- December 20th and the dashboard on the Ather app shows Delivery: December 15th- December 25th. Is this normal?

Honestly, I’m not a big fan of how ather communicates timelines. Initially, when I placed my order the delivery timeline was given as Oct-Nov and no information about an additional 15 days from the time you make payment. Which means they can open the payment gateway even on the 30th of november but technically the vehicle will only be delivered december 20th or 25th. I dont mind the wait, but delivery timelines should be communicated with the customer.

I believe they originally planned to deliver your scooter by November, but since the common delays everyone has faced you’ve been pushed by a few weeks.

I don’t know if you can call if normal, but it definitely was the same situation with me. Don’t worry it usually takes under 2 weeks of payment to receive your Ather450. :blush: