Delivery time

Continuing the discussion from Deliveries:

Hi everyone… I am new here … at first I was worrying about how long bike will delivery … after ready in this community other got Daley delivery month or 3 month … I hve no idea when it will delivery… but the dealer did good job and just got my bike. Within 15 day Exactly same which I read on website that was saying if the bike stock available can get within 15days

6 Likes

What was pre-book and delivery duration and also you booked from which city?

1 Like

I hve booked from Porvorim goa … payment was on April 22 and got the bike may 7

2 Likes

I have been waiting for 2 months and the payment window has not opened yet. Why is Ather not delivering orders on the basis of when a customer is placing the order

2 Likes

When did you pre-booked?

2 Likes

They always do deliveries basis the date you ordered. But as far as I know, this is store and city dependent. And stocks vary between different cities - so while you might get the vehicle in Goa in a month because of low demand, Bangalore folks have to wait 3-4 months cause enough vehicles are not being allocated to stores.

3 Likes

A discrepancy ranging in around 10-20% is understandable. But when the difference in the delivery time is this huge it doesn’t make sense. I have been told my vehicle delivery will take 5 months. And to see them delivering the same vehicle to someone else in 15 days is simply not fair.

3 Likes

In Bangalore maybe have booked too many people that why it is getting late delivered time… so in goa not much people are ready to buy Ather…

1 Like

Wait you got it so soon? Im from goa and the said it’s gonna take 3 months for me

When did you book

April so I got to payment after that 15 day Ather showroom call us back the bike was ready. I am not sure ur booking details so now day new bike with 105 range so that will take more time .

Can we text on WhatsApp or instagram or something? If you don’t mind Send me your number on email : azverndias09@gmail.com

Not happening