Delivery delay in Delhi

I have done all the payments 18 th may but i didn’t get ather 450x i am from delhi i learn to experience I will never consider for buy ather frustrating service

1 Like

I decided to cancel this order

You also cancel. Which company takes 20 days advance payment!

2 Likes

Factory in TN was shutdown due to the lockdown here. They couldn’t ship anything until a few weeks ago.

I will never consider buying this vehicle! all the employees doing a wrong commitment.

Just cancel your order and never consider buying anything else

Please do not book another Ather, TVS Ntorq is better because after payment they my dupe us but they won’t harass customers like this.

I feel so frustrated that I feel like sharing my experience with Gaurav and when he trolls Ather on YouTube then they’ll understand what frustration is when it gets negative views!

2 Likes

Please tell me the refund process because I am stuck it’s been many days and they’re not delivering the vehicle in Delhi

1 Like

Since 25th, it is the same status. Why does it take 11 days when this should take only 2 days

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hey Rohit,

As I understand from the team, they’ve already reached out to you and shared a delivery date. I understand you’re frustrated by the delays, and we’re doing everything we can to deliver your vehicle asap.

Please see the guidelines for the community before posting: FAQ - Ather Community

2 Likes

I will not be taking delivery after 8th july I’m damn sure

2 Likes

Finally i got the call from ather his name is faiz he said he will give me delivery on this Friday evening or may be a little delay to second half of Saturday

Thanks :pray: faiz appreciate this and i hope delivery going on good as you said

3 Likes

Delhi is going to be Atherfied soon. Stock has arrived. I am sure you guys are going to get them soon. I went to their facility in Delhi and to my surprise it was raining Athers there. Felt so good.

Oh by the way, the Green color looks damn hot.

6 Likes

Hi prteek just got the delivery by mr faiz and the ride is awesome as you said and i am very happy to switch electric

4 Likes

Congratulations buddy. Hope you have an Electrifying experience with it. Ride Safe Ride Green

1 Like