Deliveries: Bengaluru

Hope Mar’19 delivery still holds good and no further delays.

1 Like

Hey @jahnabhazarika14,

Had given an update on deliveries for February last week.

The reasons why customers form the first few days of launch are getting the vehicles now are:

1. Exponentially higher number of orders placed in the first week of launch.
  2. Slow initial ramp of production.

Hence, for orders placed after the first week of June will not have that much of a time gap in delivery.

2 Likes

thanks @rajeshkav … I will surely like to talk to you when my turn comes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Half of February is over. With the scheduled delivery in March 2019, its a maximum of 45 days more to get my 450. as the delivery date coming closer, waiting is getting that much more harder.

2 Likes

Hi Rajesh, I am really confused to buy or to lease. Would you let me know why you choose lease method?

1 Like

I have made a separate thread on comparison between Owning, Loan, Lease and shared it with you. Feel free to question me on the numbers.

Check this thread

4 Likes

My bike is scheduled for delivery.
I had installed ather app very early even it was not useful.

Today morning over Curiosity had opened the app.as per the info, it was synced 5 days ago itself!. The odo reading Was around 16.4kms with eco range of about 65kms with about 90% charge. It was ok with me and hence didn’t bother.

Today evening, it has been resynced. Guess what charge is 86% with range of 64 kms.
Astonishingly, the info is showing milage at 4.4kms :frowning:

1 Like

i too have installed the App and have been peeping into it almost every day looking for something to change there as my delivery too is scheduled to happen soon.
But i have just been seeing only the Congratulations msg.

2 Likes

HI Shreyas,

My Order ID is 1496 and booked on 5th June. Good to see people who booked later getting delivery earlier than me, Sad that the delivery process is not transparent to customers. Am just curious to know the process. The above creates loads on confusion to people who booked early.

Kindly get us some transparent window to sort the issues.

And let me know when wud i get my ather delivered.

Regards
Harish

2 Likes

Awesome @phani.kashyap … Have a happy and a safe “Wheeeeeeeing”

1 Like

Thanks

It was quite a fast delivery of Ather after window opened for payment, just about 10 days have got my bike…

3 Likes

My ather delivered today afternoon which I took this scooter on lease.

The experience with @ather.team and @Autovert was nice.

Back to work now. I can give a feedback after few days.

@ather.team was very helpful in resolving issues regarding charging issue. It’s a different story.

Instant Torque and no vibration at idling are new experience is bringing smile!

7 Likes

what was the charging issue

2 Likes

My id ; 1623

Booked on : 5 th June

Window open on 2 nd Feb

Delivered on 14 th feb overall awesome experience

4 Likes

Mine is 4641 still eagerly waiting

2 Likes

@dr.rakshithgt, Your pre- ordered date? Mine is #5485 on 18th Sep 18.

2 Likes

It’s 2nd @ather_rajs.in storm.

10 Likes

Hi Phani et All,

I know it’s a silly question but did any of you ask for a fancy number ?

2 Likes

i have not asked though and did u get your bike and ask for fancy number

1 Like