Deliveries: Bengaluru

If I get in Feb, I am sure you will also get in April

1 Like

Ather Please reply

#takelightly Bro :blush::v:t2:

2 Likes

hey @mmdk, your order ID does not reflect the number of vehicles getting delivered before yours. so don’t be perturbed by that :slight_smile:

Completely empathise with how you feel about the delay and really appreciate that you have stuck with us. We have been solving supply chain-related challenges and improving the throughput of the assembly line, and are currently well on track to fulfill all the orders for Dec and Jan.
As things stand right now, the month of delivery will be what’s indicated on your customer portal (Feb in your case).

3 Likes

Thanks for reply,
Hope you don’t disappoint me in the month of Feb. I am waiting…

1 Like

40 posts were merged into an existing topic: Taking Delivery of the Ather 450!

W A I T I N G

3 Likes

Congratulations !! Just wondering how many days early was the delivery ?

2 Likes

Congratulations!!
Your order number was 1067…my order number is less than 400 away. Expected to be delivered in March 2019. So, how early was yours delivered?

2 Likes

Congrats… Good job Ather…

2 Likes

What was the logic behind having jumbled Order IDs as against a simple sequential one following the date and time of booking?

1 Like

1 month

1 Like

1 month before the promised delivery date is definitely encouraging, one question though, this is the revised delivery timeline right?

3 Likes

Congratulations!! Scooter looks fantastic.
I request you to kindly enlighten us with the chronology of events on getting the vehicle.

5 Likes

Congratulations

What is your order ID…?

Awesome @hjmanjunath !! Awaiting your user experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations.

Wish the new owners share their experience.

1 Like

Congrats…

Just curious to know, if delivery was ahead of the schedule ? or on Time ?

2 Likes