Deliveries: Bengaluru

Yes :slight_smile: My lease was approved on the 5th[Monday] and I have the home charger installation scheduled today.

Yaa, that’s true. I wonder what order are they following. Until now I was hoping it is FCFS

Payment window opening is on FCFS in batches. Later the deliveries within the batch is not FCFS. There are many variables like the purchase mode (loan/lease/buy), actual full payment date of each customer, RTO process in different RTOs, Charger installation etc. which doesn’t allow or make sense to follow FCFS.
The next batch is opened for payment when majority of the vehicles in the previous batch is delivered. So there are will be some cases where someone whose order ID is lower get their vehicles after people with higher order ID

Thanks @hemanth.anand for your reply. I completely agree with your explanation.
But, I am certainly sure that there are more factors affecting the opening of payment window. Because @Suraj_madhu had ordered on 5th July and still did not get the payment options and @manoranjan.113 ordered on 15th July and is already getting the charger fixed.
So, there should be some other factors also.

1 Like

They have given me a delivery window of 15-25th August as of now. Let’s see how it goes

1 Like

6 posts were split to a new topic: Deliveries: Chennai

Wait what??? I pre-ordered on 6th of July. I have no intimation of a payment link. How have you received yours ? What was your order ID?? @Shreyas could you please explain how that’s possible ? Isn’t it based on who orders first ?

Was it installed ??

My charger got installed yesterday and I did the payment on Monday. My order ID is 13196

1 Like

My order ID is 11346. And I have not been contacted about payment or anything yet. How is that possible. :pensive:
This is very very dissapointing. I didn’t get expect this from ather. @Shreyas @Ather.Team
But congrats on the fast delivery @manoranjan.113 you’re a lucky one.

1 Like

There seems to be some confusion here. Can someone let me know if the orders are sequentially served or based on First come luck served. @Shreyas @Ather.Team

It’s not about sequence also now. I have a smaller order ID and I’ve pre ordered a week before. And lucky @manoranjan.113 has got his charger installed :sweat_smile:

Also If anyone has pre ordered their scooter in the month of July and completed payment. Please do post.

Maybe @manoranjan.113 chicha is a MLA or MP. Also @Suraj_madhu…i preordered on 6th August…praying i get before you, cos u know my chicha

I pre ordered on 6th July and if you get it before me. I will personally come and steal yours :sob::joy:

1 Like

I preordered on the 3rd of August after a lot of discussion with the sales person and after test riding Ather for ~6kms. Delivery is in Sep. Will wait and watch.
Order ID#14254

2 Likes

Wait. What are you even trying to say?

2 Likes

Haha not really, I am very much like you. Not sure what are the factors which affect the opening of payment window

Where do you stay?

He lives in mahadevpura it seems. It could be the location that decides who gets it first.

I was kidding. Leave it :wink: