Deliveries: Bengaluru

Can you pls share the list of docs required and contact mail id to proceed with balance payment and registration…

Have you received any intimation from ather ?

Even i stay near sarjapura only. where is ur exact location??

@Shreyas @tarun Bangalore surrounding town people showing interest in Ather, when I visited Chintamani, Kolar, Srinivaspura and Chikkaballapur. Some relatives and few people enquired details and how to acquire it. When said not possible I seen they disappointed. But today in Chintamani town I seen one ather and they using it locally. Now my queries

1. Is it possible to purchase, if they agree to service not required, if needed they only bring vehicle to Bangalore.
  2. Why don’t you plan and extend near by towns which are less than 80km range from Bangalore.
  3. I know you’re not interested in dealership as of now, but one fine day decided to open. Keep my name first in list for twin districts Chickballapur and Kolar :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.
  4. Finally I booked for my relative and smuggling out of Bangalore… ( This happen when you control, I can’t help :frowning:).
6 Likes

Hey. I didn’t know there were other Ather owners in this area. I thought I was a unicorn :grinning:.
I stay near Sompura gate

I have pre-ordered on 30th July, my order ID / number is not reflecting in the profile ? is there a provision for linking the order ID into the profile ?

Please call the customer support team. It should have reflected by now. Also do let us know when you get the delivery, little curious to know the current waiting period.

1 Like

thanks will check with customer support, current delivery shown in Sep’19, eagaerly waiting for the delivery

1 Like

I stay in kodathi gate

That’s nice. You are on the way to my office :-). I guess if we get more owners on Sarjapura road, we could form a group and plan some weekend rides.

1 Like

Any idea when deliveries beginning again. Waiting to do a epic split on two athers

Hello Owners,

I am a prospective owner, needed recent buyers help in knowing when would I get my delivery. I received the lease and loan option mail today. Can any of the recent owners let me know, how many days after this mail did the payment window open ??

Thanks in advance

Hey,

I think the procedures are changing now… I got the option of lease and loan option after the payment window opened…

The windows will open soon I guess… :slightly_smiling_face:

Wow, that’s a great news … I just can’t wait anymore. It’s so exhausting.:grin:

It depends on when you placed your pre order.
I did it early July and I spoke to the guys at ather yesterday and they told me that the payment link will begin to open from next week. What’s your order ID?
From the day of payment the said 10-15 days I will receive the scooter.

1 Like

Interesting, as I had pre-ordered on the 15th July and have already done the payment(via lease). The payment window opened on the 3rd of August. But, when I placed the order the delivery was shown in September.

@manoranjan.113
,I guess lease has its own perks

I don’t think it impacts payment window as I selected the lease option only after the payment window opened, before that it was just a normal order.

Wow, then I am not sure how it’s happening. I thought you expressed interest in lease beforehand

No, I just did a pre-order on 15th July and then was told that once the payment window opens I can select whatever payment method I want. So, really not sure if they follow an order on deliveries or a different process all together.

1 Like