Deliveries: Bengaluru

Even me bro. My invoice was generated on 24 may but they didn’t even send me the invoice (I needed it for insurance. I opted to get it myself). When I asked them for the invoice they were like " Oh, we didn’t know that u didnt opt for the insurance provided by them(partnered company), and at last they sent me the invoice yesterday, due to that I will not be making the delivery on 2nd. They took almost a week to send the invoice. That was a bad response from ather.

Hey bro we can feel your pain… But u can’t use such words for team ather… Dey are trying der best to deliver to all waiting members… May b some technical problem or due to some issue dey may hve postpone some deliveries.
Friend b cool… Peace :v:t2:
Watever happens, happens for reason :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Hey @gt_ravi

I can understand you were exited to take delivery which did not go well due to some reason. Agreed that you made all your effort to complete things from your side on time.

They have opened many payment windows it is getting challenging for them to handle. In this confusion they might have confirmed the delivery date.

There are many people who have made the payment before and whose order id is before yours they might be taking the delivery.

I don’t know till what order id they are delivering on 2 Jun. The reasons can be anything for delay.

I think yelling at them without knowing the correct root cause for delay is not correct. Best thing would be to find out what is correct cause for delay and try and fix that problem together.

Everything is new for them as well and they are trying to handle it in best way.

Please relax and think about it. If we work together we can come out with best solutions.

6 Likes

I was frustrated and yelled. I don’t have repent on it. I have done my side what I can do… now their turn let them deliver whenever they want/can, it’s just another one more bike… I don’t even care if they deliver next year… till I can wait I will try to wait. It’s just over excitement made me behave like that which is not good I leaned. @Shreyas you can deliver after clearing all orders in Bangalore I’m not going to call or see every half hour mail or forum… thank and sorry also…

Don’t get disinterested

You will get your bike and someday you will understand the delay for delivery also

Really Appreciate your thoughts. Thanks a lot for understanding.

We keep learning every day that’s how we grow.

1 Like

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Insurance

@gt_ravi
I can completely understand what you are going through!
It’s the same kind of feeling and excitement for me too!
But always remember one thing in life
What ever happens in life is for our own good
So when you have waited for 10 long months another 10 days hardly makes any difference IMHO…!
Trust me I can understand your situation!
Because of my trip abroad, though my vehicle is ready with RTO registration everything up to date I will not be able to participate in the historic mass delivery event on 2nd and instead I’m taking delivery on 7th after I come back!
So have some patience mate!
Good luck!
RGT

4 Likes

I appreciate your comment on supporting Ather.

1 Like

Currently our manufacturing capacity is at about 25,000 units annually. With our ambitious expansion to other cities, it won’t suffice for too long. We are looking at another manufacturing facility with volumes between half a million to 1 million.

Our targets for Ather Grid are congruent with our expansion plans and we are looking at setting-up 6500 fast charging points across India by the end of 2022 with an investment of INR 130 crores. These are DC fast chargers that charge at the rate of a km a minute. As demand increases, we also have the capability to augment this network with AC chargers which are much lower in cost. As and when we decide to do this, we can expand our charging network exponentially to 5X-10X of the numbers currently planned.

EVERYONE IS GOING TO GET THEIR 450 THIS YEAR :wink:

1 Like

How much time typically it takes for the charging point to be installed after making the payment?I have completed my payment yesterday.

After payment it takes approximately 10 days for delivery
They’ll make sure that the Point is installed at least a day before the delivery.

Thanks a lot hemant

Yay :slight_smile: got the call from ather that my vehicle will be delivered on Jun 2.
But no invite via mail or sms from rto yet… Wondering if something is amiss…

I too got an call from them at 10:00 AM today confirming Vehicle will be delivered on 2nd June but no update via email yet.

1 Like

check out the junk mail folder… for some reason, i found the mail from Ather in there.

Those who got confirmation on 2nd June delivery. Keeping check Ather app to know vehicle is linked to Ather app and track them where it is.
(Logout out and sign again)

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Maintenance and Service

I have got the confirmation , as you told me i tried logging out and signed in again , but just showing delivery and order ID as usual.

Looks like vehicle is not yet linked to Ather app.

I had called the Ather Support for the same concern as previous owners like @abhishek.balaji2 etc., had their vehicle linked and also had posted a pic of the same via twitter But for us the formalities have changed and the vehicle is going to be linked to the Ather app just on the delivery date and not before like they did it previously as @Ather.Team told that the app may misbehave if done so early! I seriously don’t know how it would misbehave practically but that’s their reason for not linking as of now! RGT

1 Like