Really appreciate your effort if you do so! :heart_eyes:
BTW how will you identify it!? :sweat_smile::rofl:
RGT

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

I know ur number :v:t2:

So do I @suresshchand :sunglasses:
And if you (@suresshchand) or @Abhishek happen to find my ride with registration number 6957 kindly send me a pic of it…! :heart_eyes:
Too excited to resist myself from posting this way but can’t help! :sweat_smile:
TIA
RGT

1 Like

Bikes which are going to get delivered will have latest OTA update right?
I see lots of concerns from existing bike owners that its not yet pushed…

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/updates-and-new-features/296/348?u=abhishek

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/updates-and-new-features/296/351?u=abhishek

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

11 Likes

great

’ truck loads of Ather 450’s ’

2 Likes

Apart from few people who mentioned that they received call for delivery, who else have received call from Ather for delivery, my order Id is 5923, payment, charger installation, RTO selection done, however no call from Ather for delivery

1 Like

Call or mail @Ather.Team

Called them, they are awaiting for registration details, so far I have not received SMS from RTO

I haven’t received any mail from Ather yet , looking forward for the event and Ather 450 delivery

Waiting to see this kind of invite for Chennai people

Did you receive your registration number from RTO? If Yes when was challan done? Which RTO? When did you receive RTO SMS after challan?

Mine was registered at Electronic City RTO , challan was done on 27th and got registered yesterday .

Then surely you will get call max by tomorrow

I just got a call , yupppie

1 Like

:+1:

@Shreyas @Ather.Team my order number is 4630… payment window opened on 22/05/19 applied immediately for lease… they took two days but not cleared then I cancelled paid at once on 24/05/2019… Got call for signature and that also done. Got mail saying 2nd delivery but nothing progressed later when I call today customer care… status is not possible delivery on 2nd saying some reasons and as per rule you will deliver 10 to 15 days after… now my question is did you sticked you timeline for delivery? After listening status of my delivery you don’t know how bad I’m feeling about Ather… I waited more than 10 months never felt bad but sorry today I’m feeling like yelling at you people go to hell who care you delivery or not… I not expected this…

Same here bro, my registration process is stuck, Kormangla RTO sucks, even I will miss my delivery in coming week