Deliveries: Bengaluru

any details

like - no.of flights, location etc…

Havent mentioned numbers. venue : IBC Knowledge park , Dairy Cirlce

1 Like

Got a call from @Ather.Team.
My vehicle has been registered nd got the number,I can take delivery.
but hv opt for mass delivery i.e on 2nd June :green_heart:
Dont wanna miss historic event :balloon::balloon:

4 Likes

Anyone knows which branch the Ather account belongs to ?

Hope @Ather.Team can make this possible :smiley:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Setting up Your Home Charging Point

@suresshchand Did they inform anything about installing High Security Registration plates and is HSRP installed for you?
As they told me that it would be arriving by Sunday!

My delivery was planned for today as its an auspicious day but @Ather.Team could not deliver stating they have not yet received HSRP then how were they ready to deliver your vehicle then if they told me that HSRP is arriving by Sunday!

And one more query is that if HSRP is arriving by Sunday how will they organize the mass delivery event!??? Too many confusions!!

Because of this and also my abroad trip, (from 31st May to 6th June) though my vehicle is going to be ready by the time of the mass delivery event i would not be able to collect it during the same and have requested the Ather Team to rather deliver it on 7th June which is agin an auspicious day!
@Shreyas Pls bring some clarity on this! And also link my mobile app to the vehicle as i am done with all the formalities and my vehicle is also allotted and registration is also done 2 days back!
TIA
RGT

1 Like

Hahaha the most desperate member :joy::crazy_face:
I won’t answer let the excitement b ON… :performing_arts:
In between got my vehicle number
It’s from JAYNAGAR RTO
KA05KT … :crazy_face:

1 Like

How much time it takes to reflect that I’ve made the payment using neft on Ather website

Just FYI, KA02 is not Jayanagar…it is Bangalore West (Rajajinagar)

1 Like

Edited its KA05… SO EXCITED U KNW😉

1 Like

Still waiting for Ather team to confirm about delivery, app shows 29 May to 3 June.

Please note, exact date will not be indicated in app. You will get a call from Ather customer care about your D-Day.

1 Like

I guess I won’t be getting during the mass delivery event on June 2nd.
Haven’t got any call or mail from Ather
Delivery date is shown June 4th to June9th

@Shreyas
Please update us the plan. Lots of questions in this thread!!

Hoping for the call

1 Like

@suresshchand when was your ather taken for registration in jayanagar rto ? was it on 27th May ? even my vehicle was sent to registration there still didn’t get any info regarding registration ? Did You opt for Fancy no ?

It’s on Saturday 25th may… I was planning for fancy no but hv to pay additional to rto 2-3k, dropped da idea… But u knw wat got good randomly selected number :v:t2:

2 Likes

Did You Receive any updates regarding HSRP plates ?

1 Like

Yes pls update! @suresshchand