Deliveries: Bengaluru

Booking ID : 4603
Finally charging unit installed today. Also got call from RTO yesterday.
Delivery date showing between Jun 5- 10

2 Likes

Looks like we will get our Bikes soon! WAY TO GO @AtherTeam

2 Likes

Yup mine too :slight_smile: (ID: 6877) Those who havent checked other threads yet, they are opening up payments for preorders until 30th Sept.

I vote for HSRP.

Cost is about 750₹, you may order through online. We discussed this topic extensively in Accessories thread.

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/accessories/770/52?u=rajeshkav

Isn’t a HSRP supposed to be issued by RTO authorised vendors and needs to be riveted to the vehicle, instead of a screw/but.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Setting up Your Home Charging Point

@raghav.srinivasan Yes that’s correct! Its provided by the government and affixed onto the vehicle before delivering the same to the customer!
@rajeshkav it’s not the orbiz stuff which was discussed earlier in the forum but it’s a unique Number plate with a code and a chip and the orbiz ones are embossed but not HSRP complaint!
RGT

1 Like

That’s even better ! India needs it very badly.

@Shreyas can you please check on my delivery status ? The dashboard still shows 22nd to 27th May, payment, home charging point, form 20, insurance, invoicing are done. I have still not received a call to confirm on RTO preference(any RTO is fine with me whichever gets the registrations done at the earliest :slight_smile:)

Hey Guys just received an Delivery update mail from ather about the mass delivery which is gonna happen this weekend thats on 2nd of june. Cheers:beers:

1 Like

i thought will do a small trip to mysore this weekend

plan cancelled

thanks for letting us know

cheers

:+1:

any details

like - no.of flights, location etc…

Havent mentioned numbers. venue : IBC Knowledge park , Dairy Cirlce

1 Like

Got a call from @Ather.Team.
My vehicle has been registered nd got the number,I can take delivery.
but hv opt for mass delivery i.e on 2nd June :green_heart:
Dont wanna miss historic event :balloon::balloon:

4 Likes

Anyone knows which branch the Ather account belongs to ?

Hope @Ather.Team can make this possible :smiley:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Setting up Your Home Charging Point

@suresshchand Did they inform anything about installing High Security Registration plates and is HSRP installed for you?
As they told me that it would be arriving by Sunday!

My delivery was planned for today as its an auspicious day but @Ather.Team could not deliver stating they have not yet received HSRP then how were they ready to deliver your vehicle then if they told me that HSRP is arriving by Sunday!

And one more query is that if HSRP is arriving by Sunday how will they organize the mass delivery event!??? Too many confusions!!

Because of this and also my abroad trip, (from 31st May to 6th June) though my vehicle is going to be ready by the time of the mass delivery event i would not be able to collect it during the same and have requested the Ather Team to rather deliver it on 7th June which is agin an auspicious day!
@Shreyas Pls bring some clarity on this! And also link my mobile app to the vehicle as i am done with all the formalities and my vehicle is also allotted and registration is also done 2 days back!
TIA
RGT

1 Like

Hahaha the most desperate member :joy::crazy_face:
I won’t answer let the excitement b ON… :performing_arts:
In between got my vehicle number
It’s from JAYNAGAR RTO
KA05KT … :crazy_face:

1 Like