Deliveries: Bengaluru

I am not sure which area is first, but lets say if the Ather Assessment team is covering Koramangala area, then they will assess in and around of that place for certain number of upcoming deliveries. So, basically assessment is not done sequentially.

3 Likes

As per the latest newsletter issued on 20th Dec, 2018, deliveries slated during Jan-2019 may have to wait for confirmation.

Any news on December deliveries?

There was supposed to be another newsletter with an update on deliveries this week. Waiting for it

1 Like

All December Deliveries are completed right…?

Now there are planning for Jan Deliveries.

Hi Shreyas,
There seems to be some confusion on the delivery date for my order.
In your response (Ownership Journey Towards your Ather) you had mentioned about Pre-Order interest bunch. My husband and myself have been following Ather for longtime and we are suppose to be part of the Pre-Interest group. I would appreciate if someone from Ather team checks and revert back.

Thanks,
Sangeeta.

Hi,

The installation of the charger was completed at my home on 26th Dec. But the finance person has yet to collect the documents from me. This is delaying the delivery of my vehicle. Please look in to this.

Regards,
Shravan

Your order ID

My order id is 1105

Hi @Shreyas,

Suddenly I see that my Delivery is re-scheduled to Apr-19 to May-19, Can you please check!!! It was showing up as Jan-19 till last few days!!!

Varun, for any delivery related issue @Shreyas has mentioned in earlier post to call the customer care directly.

@rajeshkav, Thank You … will do that!

Your order ID

The way u wer responding to all queries… Soon team ather will hire u :smiley::wink:
#TAKELIGHTLY :v:t2:

5 Likes

Well, I find many of the questions, especially from the new comers, are NOT new and it is repeated. Since I follow all the threads, I felt like answering them. These new folks should not feel that they are left behind if their questions are not answered. I also hope people will take it positively with the content of the answer and will not start questioning ‘who is this guy’ !!!

I have asked @Ather.Team to start and aggregate these Frequently Asked Questions and their answers in a separate thread so that it will help as a lookup table.

7 Likes

can you share your order id?

Whaaaaaaat???!

My Order ID is 1807 and there is no update yet :face_with_raised_eyebrow: The delivery is Feb 2019 though.

Be patient buddy !:grinning:

My delivery is scheduled this month and I got the call today for an assessment. So, be patient. Shreyas has also mentioned below (this is for installation), but the assessment will be done based on area and not by Order ID.

1 Like

What is your order id Rajesh?