Deliveries:Pune

Creating a post to discuss Delivery Timelines and Experience for Pune City.

Anyone living in Pune and has purchased Ather 450x recently? If so, how much was the waiting period?

3 Likes

The local dealer should be able to give the correct timelines depending on the stock, time required for processes and the off days during the festivals.

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out; I’ve already booked Ather 450x from BU Bhandari Pune Showroom and he has quoted 15-20 days for grey model

1 Like

No problem! If the dealer has quoted that timeline, it should take those number of days. Also festivals round the corner so maybe it will cause delays if it has not been taken into the account. Welcome to the community, enjoy Warping :zap::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Received a mail and the app shows that my Ather has been delivered….except that it hasn’t been actually delivered.

It has been around 6 days since my registration and number has been approved. I still have not heard anything from the dealer regarding the delivery

1 Like

Did you finally get your bike ?

1 Like

Hello,

Greetings to all forum members. My name is Deepak Umrankar. I am also planning to become a part of the growing Ather family. I booked the Ather 450X online for my daughter yesterday. When I called up Ather Space, Pune and enquired about the delivery timelines I was informed that it will take anywhere between 3-4 months to get my vehicle delivered. After about a month and a half I will get instructions to make the full balance payment. And around a month and a half after that my vehicle will be delivered.

I would like to check with forum members here, how was your delivery experience. What waiting period were you committed and did you get your vehicle delivered as promised? Currently are there any part shortages or any other issues that could potentially delay the delivery?

Thanks in advance & have a nice evening.

BR Deepak

1 Like

Hey. Welcome to the forum. Everyone has had different timelines for delivery ranging from days to months. Maybe years. But that’s all about the availability of scooter with the dealer. Currently, the demand has shot up and the production is unable to keep up with the rapid growing of demand. 3-4 months seems fine but a month and half wait after full payment seems a bit strange. Rest assured, I would suggest you to wait as the experience would be great.

2 Likes

BU Bhandari Pune executives has a standard practice of saying “delivery in 3-4 months” but eventually you would get it delivered within 2 months

PS: Provided you make full payment

2 Likes

Thank you buddies, @gauravbhand & @tanishqkhare, appreciate your prompt response. Can any one of you let me know what would be the on-road price for 450X? Website is showing 1.42 lacs +RTO+ Insurance. I guess RTO charges are Rs 600/-. How much would be the insurance? BR Deepak

3 Likes

It depends on location. Get in touch with your local dealer for the exact number.