Deliveries: Hyderabad

Thank you Satya. I picked up the grey

Thats odd. I somehow thought the issues in Hyderabad was a result of Ather not being in control of the delivery process.

If Ather was not in control of the delivery process in Hyderabad then many people would have got the S1 here by now.

It’s sad to see Ather trying hard to be a part of process which they’re not able to control :unamused:

Where is ur scooter no plate ?!!:thinking:

1 Like

We have to go to the registration office to get it done…unlike banglore where u get ur plate and no# along with bike here in hyd they are doing regular process as regular bike.

I too thought Bangalore would be much faster but it is not… For the Series 1 we booked it in Jan 2020 and have waited almost about a year now, earlier I understand due to COVID there may have been a delay but now when we know the 450x is ready and out may be parked in some warehouse, atleast now Ather should show some urgency from their side, all I get to here from them is soon, asap in process, infact when its out now Ather should show some speed in their process knowing customers have waited already too long.

In Bangalore without No plate (TR No or PR No) they are not giving delivery.

You will get TR no when u take delivery.

1 Like

Yes…:blush:…Without TR they didn’t giving scooter :no_mouth:

Now that you have received your vehicle, why don’t you give us a small review? How’s everything and all…

3 Likes

Would love to hear feedback of all the people who have taken the delivery

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussion on Accessories

When will it come to Pune? Waiting since sooo long

2 Likes

Did anyone from Hyderabad took delivery of Collector’s Edition ? Just curious to know how it looks like, in actual…

1 Like

Here you go

1 Like

Collected my Series 1 in Hyderabad today. Great experience and completed in a couple of hours. The ride is very good. Will post pictures tomorrow.

8 Likes

Any idea what all documents are required for loan? Pls list of possible

your 3 months pay slip, 3 month bank statement, pan, aadhar etc

1 Like

I thought ather would home deliver the bike. Seems like that’s not the case in Hyderabad atleast.

Home delivery doesn’t happen anywhere actually. Maybe you got it confused with vehicle servicing which offers pick up and delivery.

3 Likes