Deliveries: Chennai

I’m feeling great after the first day. The vehicle is smooth and easier to manipulate on road. Suspension is very good for the rider. Little bumpy for the pillion as I heard. I stopped giving rides in quickride before as it started getting tougher in my old activa. Now I’m thinking of starting again since I feel very easy even with the pillion rider. I’d have loved to have max speed in ride mode as 70. I’m unable to cross 62 in that. I don’t need that much of a pickup as in sports mode but wanted to reach higher speeds gradually though. Overall enjoying it

1 Like

Anybody in this group(having Ather 450) inside IIT,Madras campus may pls share ur contact details.I want a test ride of the same.My Contact no+9995601020

1 Like

Cool to know that you’re offering ride on Quick Ride. :crazy_face: I work for Quick Ride.

1 Like

Do deliveries happen in Saturday or Sunday?

My Ather 450 has been registered two days before… When I can expect to get my flight…

1 Like

Yes

In 3 to 4 days. Hold on, post that it depends on your follow up frequency which includes calling CC and walking into EC. Good luck Bro.

@Ather.Team My order I’d 355XX when the payment window opens? Fed-mar delivery

Hi Ather team will not be disclosing such information as the payment window opens in batches. Last Friday 14-Feb 19K series opened.

1 Like

Oh i thought that i was too way behind everyone, your even behind me, hope that everyone would get their 450’s quick, mine’s 322xx

1 Like

Is the pickup faster than activa with a pillion rider?

1 Like

Just wondering, have you got enough words to answer this! :smile:

I’m getting my 450 coming Wednesday… Any getting delivery on the same date ??

1 Like

What is your order id?

10th Dec – Pre Booked

10th Feb – Payment window opened

12th morning – Payment completed

14th – Called CC for progress update – that is when I was informed that one document was password protected. Had to send it again for them to proceed further.

15th – vehicle allotted

16th – walked in to EC to sign form 20. knew that I will not get a callback for sure.

17th – Registration completed.

21st – Took delivery.

Good:

As many already know, the only thing, mesmerizing 450 - an awesome product.

Ather app is informative, seamless and I did get to know the updates then and there - From payment to VIN allocation to insurance to registration - all got updated on time.

Delivery process, paper works was completed in less than 20 mins. Well organised in terms of preparedness and time management.

Product wise so far so good. Got to clear few kms to get to know it well

Not so Good:

Experience Centre is good but not a Customer Experience Centre yet, from my view, long way to go to transform into a “Customer Experience Centre”

CC – Lack of ownership. The ownership is on customer – You got to ensure to ring them up to progress things post your payment.

Swap request was done, but did not happen even after 6 days, meanwhile my actual order ID payment window got opened by then.

I have not received a single callback proactively from CC to let know about something post payment, but was able to track most information via app.

After Payment I have called CC about 5 times and walked into EC about twice, excluding delivery. That is the only reason I got the delivery 10 days.

And most importantly there is a hesitation to offer help at the first instance when a customer seeks something.

I was given a “No” response on three instances, though got it done. What Im trying to tell Ather is, a lot of work needs to be done on Customer Experience front.

In Chennai Helmet are inclusive in package, l believe. I was allotted two large size helmets though I did not choose and those were bigger for me. I was forced to take it, stating that they only offer L and XL and will not get smaller size in near future. Even if it was free I wouldn’t have been happy, with something which is of no use to me.

To sum it up – worth waiting to for a good product like this but the Journey experience from payment to delivery could have been better. @abhishek.balaji

3 Likes

Wednesday 11am bro

6th January - Pre Booked

10th February - Payment window opened

11th February - Payment done.

20th February - Ather Delivered in Chennai

Order ID: 202XX

2 Likes

Oops the Order Id was of Bengaluru which I mentioned. Lol I didn’t see which group I’m posting :wink:

That was quick!

1 Like

wooha gateway opened and payment done!!