Deliveries: Chennai

Screengrabs on mParivahan are incomplete. So no go there.

On digilocker they’re complete.

Got it delivered on Nov 22. Very happy with it!

4 Likes

Hai all,

Today we got our new Ather 450.

Thanks to Ather team for a wonderful experience from test ride to delivery of Ather bike.

In this process at any point I never felt bad and sad…

Every time I am getting good experience with Ather.

Maximum speed I touched 81kmph with our 4 people weight 220kg approximately…

6 Likes

That’s putting the children in danger! Any sane person would not ride (endanger) with 4 people on a scooter at 81kmph…

6 Likes

S I agree. I drive in control with eco mode. With a safe stretch I pushed the Ather to reach the speed of 85kmph. In that speed also I never felt any vibration. I had a very comfortable raid.

2 Likes

In Eco , you could speed 81Kmph? Really? Something must be wrong. Our 450s are limited to 60 Kmph. But as Ayan said, please be careful and safe driving.

1 Like

As I mentioned only for a stretch I changed to Spot mode…

Thanks for ur advice…sure in future… I will drive safe…

3 Likes

I did full payment today.My Order ID 13801.

FYI folks. The RC arrived by speedpost on the 23/12/19. Ather sent it. Thanks.

@Ather.Team ,

My order number is 12122 Chennai. I received a message about the Registration by Tuesday… I requested delivery by today or tomorrow. Initially I requested for 30th tbh. I also missed a call from Ather Banglore today. But he didn’t call me back again. May I get the bike delivered tomorrow?

thank you!

1 Like

I got a response from Ather and I will be taking delivery by tomorrow.

Enjoy madi, keep posting picture and reviews.

:smiley::smiley:

When is Payment window opening for order ID - 16582 Pls update
I need January possible.

Yes. We have faith that’s why waiting . Otherwise before payment we can cancel easily

Received delivery of our Ather 450 in chennai. I had preordered in July, and the charger was installed last week of December. Registration was done last Monday. And got delivery yesterday at Ather space Chennai. Delivery process was smooth and quick and we rode back home on our Ather. Full face helmets are not in stock right now. We took the open face helmets instead.

5 Likes

Hai,
Congratulations,

U got Half face helmets or full face helmets?

Because one month back they had only full face helmets .

Instead of 2 no’s I took only one full face helmet and waiting for one half face helmet.

We got half face helmets

Can u take a picture of that half face helmet and share. If possible.

These are the helmets

1 Like