Deliveries: Bengaluru

This is something a lot of us weren’t blessed with. Had to wait for a good 2-3 months and some people 6-7 months too. Good timing for buying the 450. Congratulations

Ya I’m still waiting for the pre orders to restart. Bajaj seems to have messed up a lot somehwere.

2 Likes

Clearly was not ok for 2 wheeler finance/loan, hence had to go for Personal Loan and other jugaads for arranging the finance. Bajaj has messed up with even for those who had booked, they are not clear & open like ATHER to be honest. ATHER is far ahead comparing to any other competitors is what I feel.

4 Likes

Ironically they have a ton of experience xD

1 Like

Electric vehicles are a total new level and cannot be run good the ICE framework of business. I see only dedicated brands date good at least in the scooter segment. We have had many scooters from BSA, hero etc., that even reached the lithium tier, but did not come thru.

Another factor is that they have other sources of business that they let someone else trial a path along e-vehicles that they can later follow through.

I agree they can’t use the same framework but they must know how to handle a product based on the demand. They literally had 2-3 brands to look at on how to go about the sales and apply the same directly or with some mods based on their production capabilities. They seem to have tried something on their own and dint workout they it should have sadly ;(

Ready to warp. Got the 450X series 1 … Go wheeeeeee

16 Likes

Finally got my Ather 450x Series 1!!!

Just in time, one day before Birthday and also marks my 10 years of Electric vehicle journey :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m out for a long ride on Bannerghatta Road

26 Likes

Congrats bro

Please share picture

8 Likes

O…h ma…n that was it. I got this now all these days you are the one lobbying for the delay in deliveries is it. To get a gift for your birthday. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just kidding congratulations and safe birthday :birthday: :confetti_ball: .

3 Likes

First Series 1 deliveries in Bengaluru starting today!

Did we mention we also have a Warp Tunnel? :smile:

36 Likes

Please give Hyderabad update about payment

2 Likes

Can you tell us the numbers please​:pray::pray::pray:

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Need something like this in Indore event too. :wink:

Ek Number na Bhau… :heart_eyes::star_struck::blush: I would like to have this tunnel from Office to Home. Does Ather have any plans of Hyperloop to always use Warp mode in Mumbai? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Omg these look so good!!! :sob: Someone give me and a lot of 450 owners a lakh so that we can get one of these :cry:

Should probably add some tyres at the end of that stretch. Just to be safe :joy:

10 Likes

PLEASE tell me you have installed a camera at the end of this stretch to capture people’s expressions riding Warp for the first time!

12 Likes

What does the gift box contain?

chocolates

1 Like

Received my Series1 vehicle today. Despite of all the software issue I was so excited to welcome & ride the vehicle home.

The experience this vehicle gives is amazing man.

The entire delivery process since the payment was smooth. Just a few followup mails to ather and all the process went smooth.

As soon as I reached Lohith from Ather he is available and asked me to wait for sometime as the chargers are yet to be brought. Waited for 20mins mean while completed all the demo and other formalities.

The funny part is that out of excitement to ride the vehicle I forgot to carry my portable charger. They gave me and I checked it but forgot to carry after a 15min drive felt some thing is missing on my foot board. I drove back to IBC park by that time ather guy only called me so I collected the charger back.

So final note it is a good and smooth experience for me and guys @tarun & @Ather.team deliver the software soon guys.:crossed_fingers:

Even though it is fun & exciting to ride the vehicle, with out software, but that is not just we purchased it for. We need a whole experience not just a half cooked meal. I remember @tarun saying in many interviews that customers don’t just buy the EV for environment or range or savings, but they buy it for features and experience in addition to eco friendliness and love towards EV, so we need that experience soon.

7 Likes