Delhi-NCR

Ather will soon be in Delhi-NCR. Let’s use this topic for discussions around this.

Waiting for long time…

Ather 450X would surely be launching in Delhi NCR, I have pre ordered mine, in case someone needs invite code here you go: JEX14F

Lets hope you guys give us a proper charging infra in gurgaon. And you will need to do some advertising since not many know about Ather here in Delhi NCR.

I believe the answer is already yes but can Ather list the charging points in Delhi-NCR before we make the full payment? Thanks.

You guessed it right! You will see charging grids setup when we setup experience stores in Delhi :slight_smile:

Interesting, experience stores? So, just by speculation 450X deliveries are at least 3 months away.

Another obvious question, do we also get to test ride it before taking the delivery?

Yes of course, we’ll announce when the experience store is setup and you can go test ride!

Beside Croma, CP, ND

There are multiple points in and around CP. I just want them to list all.

I am from Gurgaon Will i able to purchase Ather from Delhi. If it is going to launch only at Delhi

1 Like

I have pre-ordered 450X. Here is the extra invite code - DP8VWY

I am waiting for Ather since 2015 Desperatly. But now I am tired.
Now Ather Head people are saying that they will export this scooter. I wanted to know if they cannot fulfill the demand of our Indian people how can they think to export this product and I think we Indians should be in the first priority list of ether not others. after fulfithat you may export it to entire world.
Don’t know when I can purchase my own Ather scooter I was promoting it from 2015 and keep saying it to my circle that wait and don’t go for any other vehicle Ather will soon launch it.

1 Like