December '19 Deliveries: Chennai

HI, what was your order number ?

Nov-Dec batch should be changed by Ather Team as Dec-Jan batch orders actually. It looks like they prefer Bangalore orders more than Chennai…really frustrating to see their forum reply.

2 Likes

My booking is 14274 2nd batch. I hope ather keep the promise by delivering the vehicle by month end. Waiting for reply from Ather

For Bangalore customers they have opened above the Order number #15634 before 3weeks itself but we Chennai guys are keep on asking @abhishek.balaji in Ather Team, still no reply from them to us. A huge difference in Order date and numbers for payment between both locations. Really irritating response from Ather.

2 Likes

Chennai customers many are i though of cancelling the pre order only due to late.
I have pre-ordered in batch 2 and even in batch 3.
The payment window hasn’t opened for order no.13543
I have just saved money for this.
But due to the delay family planning to buy other vehicles.
So please ather energy team take a action and give equal importance to all customer and speed up your production.

A kind request from Chennai pre-ordered customer
Hope a action will be taken
Thank you

2 Likes

My booking is 14274 2nd batch. I hope ather keep the promise by delivering the vehicle by month end. Waiting for reply from Ather. Just reminder

Hi,

Multiple batch 2 customers have been asking for an update on when the payment window would open. We have only about a week left and there is no clarity yet on whether the promised deadline of Dec would be met. Can you please provide a response?

Yes, no updates at all. The anxiety increases. The excitement decreases. Why forum is created when no information can be provided

Received payment Mail for #12573. Thanks to Ather Team. Pls update the set of IDs opened here for payment @abhishek.balaji

Thank you Ather Team payment window opened for my id 14274 and I paid full amount and insurance also

Looks like a large number of order numbers have been opened for Chennai.

i have made payment today.my ID 14057

1 Like

Your order summary for Ather Order #18990

Please sir, I want delivery in January my own sister marriage in feb 7 2020 Iam going to surprise her pls :pray:

1 Like

may be u should consider asking someone who has payment link open to swap their order with yours!

also invite that person to marriage!!:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dot Installation tomorrow @2.00 PM

1 Like

Contact @Dhinesh with #12556 thro CC for Swap. He may help you ji.

1 Like

No calls from anybody after payment to provide any sort of info
Payment done on 24/12/2019

1 Like

Today dot installed

I think new year with out ather only. They did not keep the promise of delivery Nov-Dec 2nd batch. First impression it self not satisfied. Anyway waiting for before pongal delivery will be there. But customer care response and email reply are very satisfied.