Dashboard

yes, figured out this. works for me too… No issue here.

1 Like

@Ather.Team @Shreyas need notifications in the mobile app.
Example: Notify when the charging is 100%

3 Likes
3 Likes

Today while returning home, I did a simple thing. Turned off Auto and kept brightness to minimum.

Wondering y I took so many days figure this out.

But still I am waiting for dark mode.

4 Likes

Even minimum brightness is too bright on dark days (near new moon days). It is like torch on face :frowning: Badly waiting for dark mode. Hope they will role out soon…

7 Likes

Hey guys, on the dark mode. Just a heads up, it might not come in the next update and come in the one after that.

However, brightness reduction is planned to come in the next update. I know a lot of you have been waiting patiently for the dark mode, but implementing it basically means changing the color scheme and layout for every single screen which is taking some time for us to develop.

I hope the brightness reduction solves the issue until the dark mode rolls out.

10 Likes

Thanks for hearing the plea. Hope it will get rolled before I die :wink:

I request Ather to work on OTA update based on customer priorities rather than its internal. Let me know if we/users need to push the priority list. I can easily set up a poll which will help you in elicitation.

One suggestion on dark mode if you cannot push in the next OTA: Just invert colour in the basic screen after 6pm. Need not be complete dark theme for time being. PLEASE… PLEASE consider !!

8 Likes

Does anyone else find it strange that the neither the dashboard nor the app shows chargers sorted by distance? Or even a button that says “Find me the nearest charger”?

5 Likes

I vote for proper reliable solution.

1 Like

After 48 hours and some longer drives, I totally agree that the dashboard brightness is a huge distraction in the night. It reflects on my visor and it’s a huge safety concern as even a quick glance at the dash in the night makes my eyes adjust to that level of light and when I look back at the underlit road, my pupils need a second or two to readjust. I view this as a safety concern. All of the other moving images on the dash should also be way more subtle in my opinion. It’s too flashy apart from it being too bright.

12 Likes

Thanks for echoing my thoughts. Added to that, eyes get more or very tired with this light. If we are driving for an hour+ in the night, you may imagine the tiredness at the end of the journey.

@Ather.Team, once more plea … pls consider in the next OTA… At least riding screen if you cannot bring a dark theme. Implement this after 6-6:30pm.

1 Like

@Ather.Team @Shreyas
While driving we are showing very limited data on the dashboard. While driving it does not show the distance covered until the flight is put to stop. Is there a reason we do not show the distance covered? Please consider showing up this data as this much helpful and one should not be required to stop to see this data. Thankyou.

1 Like

We should have an option to see the total Kms ridden from the last charge. Currently we have to remember the last charge date then add up kms for each ride

1 Like

Trip Meter is part of the next OTA update

2 Likes

How would you reset the trip meter after each trip?

1 Like

We’ll know when they roll out the OTA :grin:

2 Likes

I guess it’s will be “long press” on a particular Region of the screen.

“Long press” is how we have been resetting in all our vehicles

2 Likes

@Shreyas is there a way to turn off the display to save power and turn on by a double tap or some thing so that we save battery power.If one is travelling to work and he knows the way whats the need for the display to be on always.
If this achievable with present firmware ??.

1 Like

That’s something that is not possible owing to the display being the speedometer, indicator display etc, all the things that need to be mandatorily displayed at all times on the vehicle if it is on.

1 Like

Any idea how can I copy Google Map coordinates to Ather Maps for destination? This question is for current version of Ather app.