CoViD19 best practices

Please share your best practices for precaution of infection during rides. Hand sanitizer, gloves, etc…

1 Like

Carry disinfectant spray and spray on all the fossil fuel vehicles.

6 Likes

Any good way to handle helmets? I feel unsafe about the infection reaching close to the face. Going chicken-egg when I think how to sanitize after/before a ride, especially when outdoors.

2 Likes
2 Likes

This comes free in Delhi gov right?

1 Like

WHO is on both Whatsapp and Telegram providing latest statistics and advisory during this hour of crisis. One can add them in Whatsapp or follow in Telegram to get latest info!

2 Likes

Dont know about that.

1 Like

1 Like

I filled this bottle with sanitizing fluid to keep the frequent touched places on my ride clean.

image Social Distancing while riding…ride safe

3 Likes

Applies well to two wheeler

2 Likes

2 Likes

Peer reviewed study on how long this virus lives on surfaces. From G. Kampf, et al, Persistence of coronaviruses on inanimate surfaces and their inactivation with biocidal agents, Journal of hospital infection 104, Feb 2020 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhin.2020.01.022

Conclusions

Human coronaviruses can remain infectious on inanimate surfaces for up to 9 days. Surface disinfection with 0.1% sodium hypochlorite or 62-71% ethanol significantly reduces corona-virus infectivity on surfaces within 1 min exposure time. We expect a similar effect against the SARS-CoV-2.

1 Like

Expecting good hand sanitizer (80% ethanol) or bleach (0.1% sodium hypochlorite) to destroy virus in 1 minute. But please don’t mix these two together.

The WHEE of our Athers will chase away CORONA

2 Likes

Wish it was that simple… No Whee for a few weeks…

1 Like

Happy home-stay everyone. Be safe.

1 Like

Do take a look if you folks are interested:

2 Likes

Hi all… i wish this whole topic would be out of relevance fast! :slightly_frowning_face:

The new breed is now airborne, and can spread by breath especially in closed places.

Please wear double masks, surgical+cloth as per news reports. N95 seem to be good too.

Take extra care… stay indoors…

2 Likes

Brace yourselves, folks…

1 Like