Cooling in ather 450x

Any one tell me when the fan starts running in Ather 450x?

3 Likes

When the scooter reaches high speed, or due to different factors the temperature rises, the fan kicks in.

11 Likes

How many fans used in Ather 450x ?

5 Likes

There are two fan’s. One near the dashboard for cooling and another near the motor for cooling.

9 Likes

It is speed based for 49kmph

11 Likes

The dashboard fan is temperature based i belive…

8 Likes

Is there fan provided for battery and bms in Ather 450x ?

11 Likes

There are currently two fans in the Ather, one below the screen and other near the footboard of the ride on the backside of that near the motor that keeps the motor cool!

Hence resulting in better thermal management

6 Likes

2 one for motor and one for dashboard

3 Likes

My dashboard fan continuously running even after 12 hours.

I already complained but no results.

@abhishek.balaji @tarun

Seriously I fed up the quality of service in Delhi.

4 Likes

Try Dashboard Reset. Press and hold both brakes and the start button for about 5-10 seconds with key in on position. Dashboard will restart. Check if the issue gets resolved.

4 Likes

Not resolved bro, I tried everything

Take it yo Service center

3 Likes

Service centre executives are help less, they has only one excuse, this is new technology or this is how it will work, it working fine or we don’t have no information regarding this. They don’t try to understand and try to solve the problem. I am sharing you my experience, regarding this issue.

1 Like

They just updated the fan via some software update. They have nothing else to do. I think this is the issue with heat sensor.

5 Likes

If it isn’t turning off even during nights send a email to Ather and include the timelines as well let them look into it.

3 Likes

Please let me know what response you get. I am having the same problem.

3 Likes

12 hours are very long time to cool anything. I told them everything but they just updated the fan via software update. No one is helping.

1 Like

Even I’m having the similar issue. Once the fan kicks ON, it stops only when I switch off the key. Even while charging in shade the fan is running. One day I noticed, fan was running few hours after turning OFF. Then tuned ON and OFF the key, it became okay. @abhishek.balaji

2 Likes