Colour the 450X, your way!

Could be have to see the actual scooter to decide whether i can grow over that mint flavor…

You said that there would be some details on the exchange/upgrades for 450s owners but nothing was informed… What’s the update?? We invested so much and get oly 3g sim with lower battery and no BT connections… Very good… Please explain…

1 Like

Cause seeing is believing xD

3 Likes

I hope it looks better than the pic

The mint in natural light. In the artificial lighting I didn’t like it at all to be honest…In Natural light, it is still better.

6 Likes

Looks so much better in natural light!!

1 Like

I somehow dig this color. Nice option

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ather 450X Discussions

It’s not that bad actually. What I dislike is the orange accent colour for branding and wheel. They should’ve kept white like how it is under the seat. That would have been nice.

2 Likes

Well they wanted it to look patriotic in the coloring scheme ;).

2 Likes

My sketch over here seems the closest to the mint variant.

The current mint color really does look good. I like the orange accents but the white sort of blends in to the mint with hardly any contrast. Moreover, it’ll take more time to get used to it I think.

1 Like

I saw the mint with my own eyes. The more you look at it, the more you dig it.

1 Like

The grey yellow color scheme looks very cool , I feel like putting a Lamborghini sticker on it :grin:

1 Like

We already had the green orange Scooter at home! So no worries getting used to a new one of the same color!

1 Like

They should’ve made black with green accents. That would be pretty cool. Also subtly sticks with the electric eco friendly theme.

Looks like this was the closest!

3 Likes

Let’s send him some Ather cookies :sweat_smile:

This was damn close to the mint green. Maybe the mint green under yellow lights :thinking:

1 Like

Yes man! That is scarily close enough! :scream: