Collector's edition Unveil

Don’t think that’s likely, but yes. You can pick between the other colours and deliveries will be according to your order ID

1 Like

Heads up! Last round of invites to join will be sent tomorrow morning, so RSVP now if you haven’t already!

Tomorrow’s event will focus only on the CE unveil or we can expect some unanswered questions on 450x like which performance tyres we will be getting as an option and what’s the exit charges on the battery subscription model etc.

4 Likes

I would definitely participate

So the clue is it’s going to be a different colour than 450X.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji What’s up with this? About the Collector's edition category

Are we getting details on why is it called “Series 1” and not something else?

:joy: on man, can’t let anything slip past huh. That thread is for introductory content, which I’ll update tomorrow. For now, make sure you have a good internet connection, charge up your laptop/phone, and ensure you get a good night’s sleep for tomorrow’s event.

7 Likes

I am so worried about the last part - I might end up scrounging the depths of the forum overnight.

HAHAHAHA! Man, you’ve hyped everyone up so much, nothing minuscule can slip by unnoticed! Might not get any sleep at all! THAT EXCITEMENT IS KILLINGGGGGG! :star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes

I already have a meeting scheduled at 10:30AM at my office. I’ve already planned how to attend both meetings side by side.

Tomorrow will be a busy day, make sure it’s worth it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Make sure you clone yourself for that meeting, ATHER 450X is importantest! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Tomorrow collector edition unveil getting worthy :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Is there a bot that can help with such situations? :smile:

12 hours :partying_face: to go very existed to see collector’s edition :star_struck:.

Yes, yesterday I coded a bot using Speech recognition module. It is a very basic one. It keeps listening for the word “Question” and then observes silence. If silence is for 5 seconds then it will play an audio which I’ve recorded in advanced (I’ve prepared questions for tomorrow session lol)

After that it waits for silence again and then says “Ok thankyou”.

After that it keeps listening to my name and sends message “My mic isn’t working, I’ll get back in a while” in chats and informs me about the same on Telegram.

I’ve noticed once you ask question in a session. People generally don’t ask any question to you again and you’re free.

The bot just uses if and else logic so I don’t expect it to work flawlessly but it should buy me some time for the session :joy:

I did all this just to attend CE unveil session peacefully :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

One humble request to Ather Team: Next time please plan event on Sundays :sob:

9 Likes

Series 1 that’s the significance of 1 in the gifs… hmmm… interesting!

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji too developed a bot, when we used to ask about CE, bot would reply soon, very soon, asap etc… That bot would be decommissioned or will be used for some other purpose from today :wink:

6 Likes

Still many questions are unanswered about 450x so I think Ather bot will be updated for some more time now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

What? I’ve to prove I’m human now?

8 Likes

@abhishek.balaji - soon, very soon!! :sunglasses::joy:

By the way, just asking, what’s 8 + 7 = __?

3 Likes