Charging at Ather Grid

Similarly, the staff at The Only Place are often rude and uncooporative and don’t even bother to keep the charging area clean or free from other cars/two wheelers parked.

I was just told to figure it out when I flagged that there was little space to park the vehicle and found it moved to make way for more parking. I can understand from their perspective that folks charging their vehicles are not customers and would not be prioritized over folks ordering food there, but something can surely be done here, such as moving the point towards the gate or outside, so it doesnt interfere with their parking.

1 Like

I tried Ather grid after almost 2 months of having the vehicle. I had to go from Madiwala to Yelahanka and I had only 12km left. There was one charger in Innov8, Koramangala but it was shown as inactive. So I made way to The Only Place which was on the way. The road was blocked due to white topping or something. Then I went to 6000 Miles to Isle of Man. Really helpful people over there. There were some bikes parked near the charger and they removed those bikes to allow me to charge. For some weird reason, the charger as not working. I couldn’t even charge with my portable charger. The people there then switched the supply on and off and it started charging.

4 Likes

Any update on getting the charging stations installed in Sarjapur Road or ORR area anywhere in between?

2 Likes

If you are carrying a govt id, you should be able to get a visitor pass to enter ITPL.

But I avoid the place like the plague just because it’s too much of a headache to fill out forms, submit I’d and then remember to pick it up as you exit the place.

1 Like

When was the last time you visited ITPL with paper work ?

Thanks Abhishek.
Do you see any difference to show charging availability limited timing or 24 hours.

al the time

For example, If Ather grid is installed on shopping mall after mid night it is not allowed to enter for charging. In such scenarios, wheather app shows unavailability of point?

1 Like

It will only show wheather it is in use or not…
Not if we can use it or not

1 Like

sorry didnt get that firat time

• Ayan is right

may be @Ather.Team team can update this as well

should be helpful who is looking for help in odd hours

but few can be accessed 24hrs
Torq92
gamechanger(jack fruit charger)
infinitea
Natures Basket

above i remember where these are outside of the host facility which can be accessed 24hrs

4 Likes

Even Ather Grid charger located at 6000 Miles to Isle of Man on Kasturba road next to Khivraj Bajaj Showroom is also accessible 24 hrs as the parking area is not locked even at night I think! Correct me if I’m wrong! RGT

1 Like

You missed AtherSpace - The saviour in Indira Nagar <3

3 Likes

sorry

thought need not mention

it is our favourite place

Looks like all the new owners have already started using the grid. Good to see many points in use now.

6 Likes

Just a quick question, do we need to install Ather grid app for any purpose?

no

that is for non Ather

1 Like

Thanks Abhishek

Thanks for your input, we will work upon getting it resolved.

Just a suggestion if you frequently use this location then try parking parallel to the wall until we find a solution for this location.

1 Like

What about a grid in Sarjapur Electronic City jail road or ORR? Any plan on getting a grid done for users of this area? Earlier there used to be one but that’s disabled now I hear.

1 Like

@Ather.Team
I tried charging in ather grid location near me, One Ather kept for charging and 100% charging was completed. Ideally, ather grid is free to use in this case. As others are not able to disconnect the cable we are not able to use ather grid.In this case the person left for charging and didn’t show up. This restriction of locking the cable even though 100% charged doesn’t allow to use Ather grid effectively.

8 Likes