Charger Refund

I received the charger refund form in Ather app August 2023, submitted the required documents. Complete radio silence until Dec 2023.

On 29th Dec 2023 they call me up asking for additional documents like RC + charger invoice+ cancelled cheque. I submitted the same on the same day.

On Jan 11th 2024 I get a call saying charger refund has been processed I will get it in 10 to 15 working days.

As of today I am still waiting for the charger refund. Hopefully they stick to their said timeline.

Extremely disappointed with the way this charger refund process is handled

2 Likes

I have raised a ticket on the Ather app on dec20th regarding charger refund… and still there is no reply or contact from their side… What to do ?

2 Likes

Me too, replied with all the relevant documents and got no response, it’s been 2 months, very poor customer service and support, i don’t recommend anybody to looking forward to buy Ather

2 Likes

Finally got the refund on 3rd Feb

2 Likes

Hey, Hitesh! Our teams have been in touch with you and have guided you through the process. We hope that we were able to help you satisfactorily. Please feel free to reach out to us in case you need any further assistance :slight_smile:

4 Likes

why am i not receiving refund popup in the Ather app , also i a have multiple times spoken to customer care ,even after 4 months of submitting relevant documents via email, i am being told to wait and wait and wait , i am loosing patience , it would be nice if anyone could help out ,

thank you

1 Like

Yes, I received the entire amount of 19,975/- Sorry for the late reply…

1 Like

Even I got the refund money

1 Like

I have purchased my Ather in oct22 and also filed refund form but didn’t got any refund till date

3 Likes

Send mail to Ather

1 Like

Any Update on Charge Refund Guys :thinking:

• How Many of You got Charger Refund
  • Gen 2 450x Got it
  • Gen 3 450x Got it
  • Gen 2 450+ Got it
  • Gen 3 450+ Got it
  • Not Received
0 voters
1 Like

Not all Gen 2 450X will get refund because afaik, those who bought in 2021 paid ₹1 for charger and aren’t eligible for refund.

1 Like

Even I paid 1 RE bro, My Concern is No Proper Communication given

1 Like

Hello

Not seeing this on my app. Purchase date was in april 2023

1 Like

It is only available to owners who got the invoice done before 12th April.

1 Like