Charged for Green-A Go green Rally-an initiative by Rotary Bengaluru Highgrounds

Thanks to our Forum member @darthveda, I came to know about this event happening this weekend. Rotary Bengaluru Highgrounds is organising a Rally of E 2w 3w amd 4w supposed to be the world’s biggest Go Green Rally.

The Chief Minister of Karnataka will flag off the rally and the ride will start from VidhanaSoudha, proceed to Orion Gateway mall culminating in Palace grounds (approximately 20kms)

I’ve registered myself for this event and I’ll take my Ather and My E2O too. People interested in this event can register in this Google Forms link provided below. On the spot registration is also available in both the points mentioned above ( I’m told that Vidhana Soudha location may not have enough places available but Orion can accommodate many).

9 Likes

Unfortunately my flight gets delivered on Saturday only. So I mi8 join if I get it delivered on time. :crossed_fingers:

Bengaluru Rotary Clubs has organized EV Rally on 30th Jan 2021 in the city to be flagged off by Hon’ble CM Sri. BS Yediyurappa.

I have been told by Rotary that world record for EV Rally is 74 vehicles as on date. We Ather users may volunteer in the rally and try making it a big success.

I request Ather Users to contribute by participating in the rally which starts from 2 points (I) Vidhanasaoudha (ii) Orion Mall, Malleshwaram.

6 Likes

How many of you entered the rally today?

I missed it, since my friend was hospitalized.

1 Like

The Deputy CM rode an ather today, and I had the opportunity to tell him that it has reverse mode for easy parking, when i saw him pushing the scooter back, he was pleasantly surprised.

11 Likes

@abhishek.balaji, why is this pic not on all your social media pages yet?? This is killer PR! :smile:

2 Likes

The event was not really world’s biggest as advertised…we’ve had higher number of vehicles in the owner rides. But it was good to see so many EVs together. what was more important was the announcement made by the chief guest Dy CM.

He announced that two Lithium ion battery plants would be setup in Hubballi and Kolara

5 Likes