Changing Stock Tyres

There are a handful of people who have changed to 80/100 rear and have excellent results.

But read this too…

3 Likes

I have changed the tyre with 100/80/12 Zapper N. Now feeling better confidence in wet roads and cornering.

4 Likes

Changed the rear tyre to JKTyre 100/80 12. Immediately felt the improved ride handling. And the first 15 kms with 24.5 Wh/km. Happy…! :blush::heart:

4 Likes

recently two months back I got a puncture on my back tyre and got it fixed from nearby store but now I’m observing that the pressure falls in the back tyre by 3-4 psi every 4-5 days . but the front tyre has lost only 1-2 psi in 2 weeks. I have to give for general service soon will they change the tyre under warranty or should I contact someone else?

Take your vehicle to any puncture shop and ask them to check for leaks, specifically at the old puncture hole.

2 Likes

Warranty probably won’t cover situations like these. This is a guess.

1 Like

Im planning to replace only the back tyre with 100/80-12 tyre . I wanted better grip for cornering and braking any suggestions? also if I keep the front tyre stock and the back tyre thicker will it be a problem?

2 Likes

I recently changed my back tyre to MRF Zapper FN 100/80-12. I’d definitley recommend you this tyre. The ride quality has improved a huge deal, gives me more confidence round the corners.

1 Like