Buying experience from palal mobility, kochi!

Nothing like it, buying experience made smooth

‘Twas in December 2019 that an Ather showroom struck my eyes. Was walking around Indira Nagar when I came across the place, and immediately wanted to test drive an Ather. Unfortunately, yours truly didn’t have a functional DL back then hence had to drop the plan.

Fast forward to early 2020, finally convinced Dad to get an Ather. I was informed we can get one when the services commence in our area. Months passed, i lost hope. Almost forgot that there was such a plan as well. That’s when I moved to Kochi for my internship. One fine day, I saw a building that was under construction with Ather’s flex on it. That’s when I remembered my long lost desire of getting my hands on an Ather. Tried contacting them the same day, waited for 2 weeks for the showroom to begin their services, and took one of the first test drives there. I was in luck, and boy I must say the first impression was really impressive. Decided to pay full amount upfront and take the delivery ASAP.

That’s when I came across the first issue. The address given at the time of booking belonged to Wayanad, which was out of Ather’s services which was limited to Ernakulam city. I had to cancel the booking and rebook it with the Kochi address.

Just when I thought this was going above my head, Mr.Jhon zachariah who was a representative contacted me from Ather’s end. I have to mention this, that Jhon came to my rescue at the right time! He walked me through each step of the process, supported me via WhatsApp and even over call and answered all my questions patiently. He definitely made the buying experience flawless and smooth. I made the payment, and was promised a delivery in 10 working days. I wasn’t sure of this due to the lockdown and restrictions. To my surprise, got it in 7 ; on 29th of June. I contacted him multiple times over these 7 days, to which he never flinched even once. Always responded to my calls/texts promptly and heard me out even though my question was the same every single day.

Cannot begin to describe in words as to how grateful i’m, i was finally able to take our Ather home. Would love to associate with Ather again, all hails to Jhon’s and his customer management skills.

10 Likes

My experience purchasing bike Ather 450X from Ather showroom was excellent. I was assisted with Mr. Sanil through the entire purchase. He was fast to answer all my questions and helped out as much as he could. Mr. Sanil made the bike purchase easy by offering a complete walk around of the process and pointing out blemishes to make sure there were no surprises once I received my bike. I would highly recommend working with Mr. Sanil to purchase your next vehicle. It’s a futuristic exposure and the showroom presence was pleasant experience. Over all process was quick and hassle free. Would definitely recommend this to all.