Buy Vs Lease Vs Loan

Thank you!

what are the documents that needs to be submitted to for lease

1 Like

on line you need to submit address proof, ID proof income proof and bank statement. The page will take you step by step.

When you are taking delivery your need to submit 3 cheques and need to sign the agreement.

3 Likes

Thank you chethan

I just thought very simple.

Driving cost for 50000 km using electricity is Rs. 15,000 ( assuming 30 p/km) but using petrol will be around ~84,000 (Rs. 75 pl / 45 kmpl = 1.66 rs/km ). The is a saving of 70,000/- but just paying only g 43,000 extra initially compared to Activa (Activa @ 80k on road with insurance but Ather450 @ 1.23L).
Assuming AtherOne subscription equals to the petrol bike servicing cost we are saving on carbon emissions… Even if you remove the interest for 43K over 3 years with 8.1% interest rate which you can think of total 50k after tax on interest. Even if you spend 20k on new battery with extra 15k considering new battery cost at 35k. In next 50k km you will be saving 50k because here the initial cost is only 15k.

8 Likes

no problem…:slightly_smiling_face:

That was my calculation too

Hi everyone,

Can someone tell me what kind of number plate you get with leased vehicles? Is it the same as self-owned ones (white on green)?

Same as self owned ones green

2 Likes

Can anybody please help me with the documents for lease.
most of my documents are from my old rented house.
so just wanted to know if bank passbook (which has my current address printed)
considered as address proof

Should be good enough I belief. However you may check with Autovert… Simply send a what’sapp message and they will reply.

On other hand I wonder how your bank can accept your new address without any legal document…

1 Like

How are you following up with Autovert? Through email or phone?
I am looking for Autovert contact number but can’t find it anywhere.

If anyone on the forum has Autovert contact number, could you please share it?

3 Likes

Haha no
I actually had to submit house sale deed and my mother’s documents for the change of address

Hi All, Lease Option is not available for self employed is it…Plz confirm…Has anyone tried or bought thru lease…plz confirm

Hi All, Lease option is not available for Self employed ppl is it…ps confirm…

I bought it through lease. As long as one’s credit history is good, then I do not see any reason why Autovert should deny lease for self employed. Better you may call or message Autovert and check.

1 Like

Hello,

I’m about to lease the vehicle and under the terms and conditions it says …

"Return the bike

If the Member does not wish to choose the above mentioned option(b), the vehicle is to be returned to Autovert, post which the Member is eligible for a cashback (money or money’s equivalent), based on the duration of the expired agreement period;"

Could someone help me understand what "Money or Money’s equivalent" mean?

1 Like

Simply it says you will get back the downpayment back after the lease tenure is over.

if your question is on ‘money equivalent’, then I too do not know… Probably you can talk to Autovert , they should be able to clarify.

I suppose by “money’s equivalent”, they are referring to liquid assets that the company (Autovert) holds - e.g. bonds, commercial papers etc. “Money and money’s equivalent” is a term used to describe a company’s liquid assets.

1 Like