Facing terrible issues with the navigation post 10.1.5 beta update. The bike went offline and I couldn’t force restart it. Hoping it comes back online in a few mins.
@abhishek.balaji can I get some help here please? I am leaving to Khandala in 15 mins. Navigation is must.
The dashboard shows that the network coverage is poor. Maybe you can try moving a bit ahead, you may get good network. I have experienced bad navigation when the network isn’t great.
Am back online. Off to Khandala. Map is back and is working great.
Ok. Charging challenges faced. (Facepalm)
- frequent power cuts at this dhaba in Panvel
- owner not exactly happy about letting me charge. Feels I am going to suck all the electricity. He has been looking at me suspiciously.
- to keep him happy, I keep ordering more food, soft drinks and cigarettes. Damn…!
- no option to move to another dhaba as I am kinda tired
- costed me 30-40 mins more
- let me see how much the total bill will be. LOL
Don’t overeat,you may fall asleep . Better praise the taste of the food and service and leave asap:)
I don’t think I can ever do this again. In desperation & due to range anxiety, I asked the guy at the public toilet in Turbhe to let me charge for 30 mims. I paid him rs. 20.
I am laughing now but it was so embarrassing. He kept saying “sir wahaan pe mat khade raho, ladies toilet hai…”
What is the weirdest place you had to charge?
You should have asked at a better place maybe (a chai tapri) but damn hilarious experience,"wahaan pe math kadhe raho sir ladies toilet he" Nice to see that TARUN keeps checking on forums and likes many posts too:)
Would love to know how this went
Khopoli has a charging station - Kothari Brothers - they have a AC fast charger for cars and a Wall socket - they charge ₹20/unit.
We need an update for Mumbai Pune ride route options. Is this info current?
- Mumbai exit - Nerul: We have a couple of Ather Grids in Nerul to top up
- Khopoli: Kothari Brother Charging station (and any others?) in Khopoli - wall socket slow charge
- Khandala / Lonavala: Smoky Mountains
- Pune entry - Wakad / Aundh Ather Grids
I am planning a ride to Pune again next month. Will try to aim 10 hrs. Last time it took me ~12 hrs (Virar - Kharadi ~220 kms)
Nerul will help a lot.