Bluetooth helmet and TPMS

Hello @abhishek.balaji sir. Is there any update regarding when the Bluetooth helmet and TPMS will be available?

TIA. Have a great day!

4 Likes

I heard that the smart helmets have arrived In the Bangalore Ather HQ. I guess they are waiting for the Bluetooth OTA.

5 Likes

Oh awesome. I’m picking up my vehicle on Wednesday the 24th. If i see it there I’ll probably purchase it. Saves another trip

2 Likes

I don’t think it’ll be available that early.

Was at the EC on Saturday and there was no Bluetooth helmet. I don’t believe Ather is ready to start selling them just yet.

2 Likes

Long way from that. I think they just recieved their first batch. They’d want to get the dash figured out first since BT isn’t even available to everyone.

Any update on the TPMS ?

3 Likes

@abhishek.balaji if we purchase a third party TPMS, can it be paired with the Ather dashboard? It looks like the Ather TPMS is taking forever…

2 Likes

I hope they can launch the smart helmet in time. I do not want to purchase surplus helmets.

2 Likes

As I remember the discussions yes we can connect it but if you see the current dashboard & APP. UI is not yet updated to show the TPMS data in it. So I think an update of dashboard softwate is also something we need to see it on dashboard. (@abhishek.balaji plz correct me if this info is wrong).

1 Like

Third-party TPMS usually have their own apps for smartphones that you can use, and won’t integrate with the dashboard directly. Which means that you’d get tyre pressure readings only when you’re close to the scooter.

Yep, there will be an OTA + App update to support the TPMS. It’s taking longer than expected to complete the testing.

3 Likes

I’ve been using the SensAiry External TPMS for a few weeks now and is incredibly useful.

• This requires your phone to be nearby the scooter, so it doesn’t update when you live on say 2nd/3rd floor and your scooter is parked in the basement
  • Theft of the sensors is a concern since it’s an external sensor on your tyre valves, but it’s pretty discreet and might go unnoticed
  • It requires you to remove the sensor while filling air, but on the flip side, you dont fill it that often, cos you have the reading on your phone
  • It does allow you set thresholds for alerts, so in case it’s over/under inflated it notifies you
  • Funnily, the TPMS comes into the phone’s range, at very specific spots around my house, where I stand directly above the scooter’s parking location :smiley:

Here, you can set threshold tyre pressure for both front/rear for alerts, and see how your tyre pressure changed over the last month.

This one’s for my bike, after I thought I fixed a puncture :frowning: Looks like it didn’t get fixed completely.

10 Likes

Ather’s TPMS will be external too?

4 Likes

Nope, it’ll be internal.

5 Likes

What was the cost of this one,can you kindly leave a link if this below.

1 Like

Here you go: Tymtix - Smart, Easy Life

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Order payment window error

after purchase of Tymtix TPMS from OEM will Ather support the same censor over Dashboard update in future… or we need to buy TPMS from ather itslelf in future launch… i badly need this since i feel my tire goes un even drainage of air i serisouly find the range drop.

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji waiting for your comment… need to buy TPMS

2 Likes

Any status update on TPMS BLUETOOTH HEL.MET AND PERFORMANCE TYRES. TGE MUCH HYPED ACCESSORIES FOR XFactor. Was proposed or promised for April 2021…

3 Likes