Bluetooth and 4G LTE - What's the deal?

oh come on whats taking you so long…we want to sync calls and apple music to Ather 450X

I’m fed up ! This bluetooth update wasn’t even showing up on my scooter after installing it, had to reboot it to 10 times to work that update. Now I’m not able to receive or reject calls.

1 Like

You should get the update in the next couple of days.

iOS doesn’t require the app to let you connect to the 450X dashboard. please check the instructions here to pair: Internal updates - Ather 450X & 450 Plus

When does a new ather 450x get a Bluetooth function

How does one receive call with helmet ? Does it connect with iPhone and AirPods ? I tried wearing AirPods today call could not be seen on dash board and couldn’t connect

How did you connect to receive call ?

Ather connects to phone, phone connects to airpods. Ather will enable an action for an incoming call. One can attend or reject a call on the dashboard. If attended, the call is connected via pod. It is pretty similar to the smart watch notifications.

Have you connected phone with Ather?

Yes I did both airpods and Ather were connected to iPhone but couldn’t see any notification on dash board to receive call

Please verify the above.

It is turned off. In the settings. The day I got update I paired and saw the notification on dash board but then the vehicle was parked and on stand. But today tired with AirPods it didn’t work

I haven’t tried call feature yet! Will update u once i do. Music was seamless tho!

1 Like

Facing the same issues.

1 Like

Try unpairing and re-pair. Must be a lost connection. Bluetooth is the best for iOS users. Android users need to connect from app. iOS connects directly. It should be a connection issue. If it doesn’t connect, raise a ticket on the app.

1 Like

Finally I got Bluetooth update today morning. It was not really easy to connect from app. I did lot of trial/restart/reset to connect via app but not succeeded. After 1 hour of exercise I tried connection via directly from mobile Bluetooth fortunately it got connected… Now working good…

I couldnt wait for the Ather bluetooth helmet launch. I went for this instead. Found it useful

5 Likes

Can we sync app and vehicle via bluetooth instead of data collection? @abhishek.balaji