Best colour?

I have already booked series in December 2019 still I am also confused between series 1 and white? I have booked white as well!

Just made a video of all colours

5 Likes

White & Grey were awesome.

4 Likes

My “White Lily” (Ather 450) is still a head turner though black (450X) have arrived on the roads.

1 Like

Confused b/w grey and and green, which one is better in real life? Grey has a Matt finish that makes it difficult for cleaning as well as doesn’t look that glossy and attractive and the yellow stickers don’t match with it well Green looks stunning in some photos as it is glossy but I feel does it look kind of odd and wierd I am avoiding white for maintenance issues and resemblance to 450(ppl may assume it is 450 from far)

2 Likes

Initially i thought of going between grey/white. Thought there will be maintainance issues with white and also after seeing real colour at ather showroom, i was confused between grey & Green.

Finally decided to go with green as grey is having matte finish whereas green is having glossy finish. Finally after seeing repeatedly green colour at the showroom whenever i visited for test ride, documentation etc. I finally decided to with green as it is unique colour and also very attractive.

Now when i am going on road, everyone is recognising that it is an EV by seeing the colour and also who is going very fast on roads seeing my bike in side mirrors and slowing their bike and coming behind me and staring at the bike.

Few people, when stopped at the signals commented excellent colour like that.

I suggest if you are willing to go with unique colour then go for green.

4 Likes

Does it look wierd though? Is it better than grey?

2 Likes

No. It doesn’t look weird at all.

2 Likes

Colour is a very subjective topic. If you ask 100 people, you’ll get 100 preferences.

Among the 4, I loved the S1 colour. But many people don’t like black. I didn’t like the green at all! But there are so many who love it. Grey is the colour I liked next. Unfortunately when I bought, there were no colour options. However i don’t regret the white one as it’s elegant and the easier of colours to maintain. Dark colours are a pain to maintain!

In the end it’s your bike, your wish.

9 Likes

I might be the most weirdest person here, but I kinda prefer the white to the series 1. I just love that green! I would have loved a black with green combo (someone here vinyl wrapped their ather) I thought that was kinda cool.

1 Like

I have the white 450 and would have gone with the white for the 450x had it not been for the all black shroud at the top. Preferred the all white one more.

But the green is an absolute standout!. When I upgrade it will be a Green for sure!

5 Likes

So it’s green for me too then!! I thought people didn’t like it, you guys have changed my opinion, four people backing green!

Personally I am a Matte Black fan. But I absolutely love the Grey one. Till the last moment I would decide which colour I would go for. S1 has a +1 only because of the transparent/translucent panels. That is unique and extremely cool. I ride a yellow Dio. It looks amazing. Green would definitely look nice.O have seen it in person as well. I also was considering that option for a bit. I am not a fan of white vehicles. And since Hemanth said, colour is subjective. It surely depends on person to person. If you’re liking the green one, just go for it.

Which colour ather do you have now?

2 Likes

I have the white 450X

1 Like

White Hawk