[Bengaluru] Slowdown in Ather vehicle servicing

Hey @Owners-Bengaluru

As you might be aware, the number of COVID cases are on the rise in Bangalore. Unfortunately, this time the cases have hit us hard, and a significant number of our service team at both Bannerghatta and JP Nagar service centers are unwell.

While we’re still operating in a limited capacity, we ask that you avoid any non critical service requests for the next few weeks, so we can prioritise servicing for those who need it the most during this time. For now, all affected staff and their close contacts are isolating themselves and we are ensuring regular health follow ups for the entire team.

9 Likes

Dear TEAM Ather, It’s sad to hear that some of the team members are unwell. Wish them all a speedy recovery. Best regards always

3 Likes

Wishing them all a speedy recovery. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wishing them speedy recovery and let them be fully fit when they rejoin

1 Like

Hello Sir, My Vehicle has already crossed 5000 Kms so will there be exemption for service if i still run or need the service to be done soon?

1 Like

Recovery at Warp speed to all of them. :zap:

3 Likes

Take all the time you need to recover. Your work will be here whenever you are feeling up to coming in. It will just be piled up high on your desk!

1 Like

Hi Harshit , they have requested us to cooperate with them during this critical pandemic , unless it’s a breakdown or any critical issue I feel , a mail to CC on this and a follow up call you definitely will get an answer from them

4 Likes

Take care, Team Ather.

4 Likes

Bellad Ather show room hubli also slow down for servicing my scooter

1 Like

Sir I am facing not charging issue in my Ather 450x still not responded on regarding my scooter issues

2 Likes