Bearing noise while coasting

I’m hearing a Bearing noise from my 450. It appeared all of a sudden one day. After the scooter was picked up to solve some unknown issue, it was returned on 31st October. I had not used it for some days after that. Later when the scooter took out the scooter, I’m hearing a loud noise (I suspect it to be some bearing) from the scooter. The vehicle and all the drive components were all clean (remember it was serviced) but still I cleaned it again but no difference. It is heard when I leave the throttle and the vehicle is coasting. A video from the basement is below

not sure but sounds like Bearing worn out on one of the pulleys, might be the wheel bearings too, since they play the major role in coasting

1 Like

Yup, I have the same issue. They fixed it during my 10k service. It was fine for 2 weeks. But it’s back so now I’ll have to call them up and schedule a service again.

1 Like

The scooter was picked up on Saturday and returned back. The motor pulley and the rear wheel bearing was replaced to solve the issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.