Bannerghatta Road Connects

Anything in North Bangalore, i will join. I live in HBR layout.

3 Likes

Looks like we stay really close by ! I put up in J.P Nagar 3rd Phase

Also, I’ve realised that there’s an Ather owner less than a street away from my place and there’s two other Ather scooters other than mine at my college !

Which College?

I study at ‘Center for Management Studies Jain University’ (CMS for short).

1 Like

I’m a CMS Alumni. I wanted to come to CMS and do some EV propaganda and promote Ather.

1 Like

That’s awesome to hear ! Which branch though ? There’s 3 Ather scooters including mine !

i stay near Clarence public school.

2 Likes

Me near Indira Canteen, Arekere. 9886802234

1 Like

Who are good on this weekend? please let me know your views on following:

1. Lets form a team and rotate the leadership (one leader and one deputy)
  2. How often? once a month?
  3. Sunday preferred? Some of us are working on Saturday, also traffic is higher.
  4. Time/Duration - Morning 7 to 10am?
  5. When shall we start? Good to start this weekend?
  6. I have formed a whatsapp group. We can use this group as we near to the date. (let us use this forum as main podium)

You are welcome to share your views/suggestions.

2 Likes

Can I join the connect…

1 Like

Ugh I so badly want to join this group. But unfortunately I’m not in bannerghatta and I wouldn’t be able to do the justice for the same. @rajeshkav can I pick some points from you and make a similar group for in and around basaweshwarnagar / rajajinagar / malleshwaram?

1 Like

You are welcome… But… you may be asked to speak on one of your favourite topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why not… Go ahead… We can have intergroup ridethon too… i.e ride to next hub.

Thank you so much… sure I can speak on topic… :smiley:

Okay then let me know when you have a meet…

Hi @subbu00005 seems like we are located pretty close along with @purushothamgreddy93, seems like three athers on three parallel roads along the same grid point

3 Likes

Hi All.

I m in Jayanth Gottigere

5 Likes

Hi Jayanth, welcome!

Hi ather owners on B. G. Road anyone up for group ride for the owners meet? @rajeshkav I’ll be joining from decathlon tomorrow

1 Like

I messaged Rajesh. Will be there at 8 45

1 Like