Atherstack5.0

No idea, I am out of the station and the scooter has been in the garage since January 27, 2023on hibernation.

Nothing major improvement in 5.2-202304

1. Map orientation issue and white lines still observed
  2. Auto hold option still not visible
  3. Bluetooth connectivity issue not resolved
3 Likes

Well, someone has observed something as stated below:

So my Ather was automatically updated to 5.2 (202304) version this morning and below are the changes I've noticed so far.

1. Looks like the Bluetooth connection issue has been resolved. My phone connected to the Ather immediately

2. Zoom for documents has been enabled. There's an option given to expand the window and then you can use pinch and zoom to zoom the documents

3. Trip B is still missing and Average speed has been added to the trip meter.

4. I feel navigation has considerably improved and it is a bit smoother now. Need to test more for accuracy.

5. Options that have been removed in the new update has been clearly mentioned in the Change log. This means that these options are most likely not going to be added in the future. The removed features include real time efficiency, Trip B and Average efficiency in the dashboard.

6. Auto hold still missing but likely to be added very soon (1st Feb) as per the update from Ather

3 Likes

Hey There! We have shared your concern with our team. We will get back to you soon.

5 Likes

Just got update in morning Atherstack 5.2

Sound problem solved :+1:

2 Likes

Can someone explain this?

Is there gonna be another model coming out soon?

Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Looks like some new UI test is going on. May be for the New Ather

Well in new 5.2 update navigation is still horrible for me

2 Likes

Yes it’s still not working properly i agree with you :slightly_smiling_face: same here

where i can see the change log?

1 Like

You may give a try on atherenergy.com

Ia there an option available where OTA updates can be declined and not installed on 450x

1 Like

I didn’t get an option exactly ; scheduling option was available but that too not beyond 24hrs. Patches are installed without any interference from the user. However, there was an instance from an owner in the forum that he switch OFF the scooter when the upgrade prompted for installation.

1 Like

Updates get installed automatically at 3AM every night. The only way to stop that is to shutdown the scooter at night.

Legend has it, the owner never switched the scooter ON again after reading the forums and complains xD

1 Like

Maybe he might ask for a feature-request in future to have an option to disable/enable the network connection. :crossed_fingers:t2:

However, there is no need to do the shutdown of the scooter in any way. Take everything whenever the manufacturer pushes an update/upgrade. Further, the hibernation takes little battery nowadays. Mine has been sleeping at 77% since January 27, 2023 at 4.04pm. At the moment, its SOC is at 56% (February 2, 2023 at 8:26am). In between, there was an auto update and the ride mode changed from Sport to Ride mode :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just got 10.5.2-202305 update

Recent updates required me to reboot the vehicle in the morning after updating.

same here,had to manually reboot to proceed

1 Like

Reboot option could have been automated/deferred just like PC’s OS installation or update, else the scooter waits days for the human intervention, just to give reset or reboot command. If automated, another round of automatic reboot would resolve many issues faced owners.

1 Like