Atherstack5.0

long press on Trip A, it will ask you to reset

1 Like

on the new update ?

Do the trip meters reset when you reset the scooter using both brakes and start button?

yes, same press on Trip A for some time

ok will try , thanks

3 Likes

NO, it wont reset

2 Likes

Hey There! We have shared your concern with our team. We will get back to you with an update soon.

1 Like

Look at this…

1 Like

5 Likes

Have you received 5.1 update?
Can you go to Android setting from the last screenshot, then about phone, check the Android version. The dropkick 4.x was using Android 8 wanted to check whether they have upgraded the base OS or just the UI.

3 Likes

Hey There! Could you please share the screenshot of the portable to info@atherenergy.com and update here once it’s shared? We will get back to you.

6 Likes

Unfortunately I’m still on dropkick. Haven’t received the elio update yet.

2 Likes

Hi! what @puttalewis has shown few posts above in the screen recording is exactly what i’m talking about. you can refer to that

3 Likes

woah! for a sec I thought you managed to access it on the latest Elio update. i absolutely loved watching the dials move and all the raw data while riding. if anyone here knows how to do it on the latest version, please share!!! :3

1 Like

what version of dropkick are you on? cause even on gen3 some came pre updated at sep end,this was disabled long back cause many people figured out how to watch Youtube than messing up the scooter.

1 Like

Mine is on 11.1.0-202238.

I got the recent update Ather stack 5.2. TPMS feature is missing in that. Its better if Ather collects TPMS back. So that we won’t get disappointed for paying additional cost to the accessories which doesn’t work in update @tarun

It’s time you drop an email at info@atherenergy.com

2 Likes

has this update resolved all the issues?

1 Like

no, nothing, it’s the same

2 Likes